We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WAR WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,047
edited 03.07.2019 in War Updates
Okay War is good for any Alliance that think they can control Int1

I been playing over 7 years now , and spent most of it fighting wars , and wasted far to much money doing it , and have slowed down a lot now .

But have seen many lows in this game and now even more HB and Pirates , the leader of Pirates is a person i respect , for her personally but not her Alliance, they manage to dragged the game into the gutter. Queen B is the leader of this Alliance but i believe she has no part in there duplicity . or hope not .

I know there are no fair plays rule on GGE but how low can you go , like taken players outpost from active players dropping rv all the time .
hitting in storm . but not fighting with your castles .

I say this because we never went this low , But Pirates you have been put on notice thats the way we will play now , why waste are time fighting , when we can drop to your level at a fraction of the cost , so be prepare for storms wars and capture and rv dropping .

As for Multis HB they been dead for a while they were the first to try all the tricks in the Book , but now they are just farms for anyone who needs resources Once a great Ally but they are just a ghost of there original Alliance. I use to have a lot of respect for them but what is left are just the by products now 

Pirates has done this to ROSE IRON an alliance i respect, they have the same values as Ultis , Fantastic players fair players . But Pirates will come to realise the game is more about balance , and not domination they were destroyed once and can be again but like the time before no one should totally wipe out alliance purely for the game survival . i do note hate players or want to abused them , but just correct there ways 

ROSE IRON and ULTIS rock especially all ours and there families 

GOAT

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• One thing this server taught us is , there is no such thing as fare game play :smile:

This war has been pretty long and rough , i really appreciate those who stood by and never gave up as the number of  Opponents increased too much.
    Downfall of HB is a lesson to all those who think power cant be brought down :wink:
    Next is hellsbells or rats ?

Love RI 
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 529US1
    LOL
  • Okay War is good for any Alliance that think they can control Int1

I been playing over 7 years now , and spent most of it fighting wars , and wasted far to much money doing it , and have slowed down a lot now .

But have seen many lows in this game and now even more HB and Pirates , the leader of Pirates is a person i respect , for her personally but not her Alliance, they manage to dragged the game into the gutter. Queen B is the leader of this Alliance but i believe she has no part in there duplicity . or hope not .

I know there are no fair plays rule on GGE but how low can you go , like taken players outpost from active players dropping rv all the time .

I say this because we never went this low , But Pirates you have been put on notice thats the way we will play now , why waste are time fighting , when we can drop to your level at a fraction of the cost , so be prepare for storms wars and capture and rv dropping .

As for Multis HB they been dead for a while they were the first to try all the tricks in the Book , but now they are just farms for anyone who needs resources Once a great Ally but they are just a ghost of there original Alliance. I use to have a lot of respect for them but what is left are just the by products now 

Pirates has done this to ROSE IRON an alliance i respect, they have the same values as Ultis , Fantastic players fair players . But Pirates will come to realise the game is more about balance , and not domination they were destroyed once and can be again but like the time before no one should totally wipe out alliance purely for the game survival . i do note hate players or want to abused them , but just correct there ways 

GOAT

You should take your whole alliance and anyone else you can find on your server, switch over to US1, make an alliance, build up a bit, then declare on the MISC and MISC:United families, they are nothing but respectful in wars and would never dare to steal resource villages in a war. 
    Yeah, such a respectful bunch of eventers ;)
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

GOAT

You should take your whole alliance and anyone else you can find on your server, switch over to US1, make an alliance, build up a bit, then declare on the MISC and MISC:United families, they are nothing but respectful in wars and would never dare to steal resource villages in a war. 
    Yeah, such a respectful bunch of eventers ;)
    But Pirates....hehehe.  Dibs on an op.
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • Yona1234 (US1)Yona1234 (US1) Posts: 14US1
    I think if war is conducted with respect and sportsmanship it can be fun, which is how I strive to make mine. Normally war is war but I think context is a huge part of it and I believe both sides however great and strong should be open to diplomacy. 
    ”Events are how you grow, but PvP is a way to test how much you’ve grown.”

GOAT

I agree that it's not cool to steal OP or to send toolbreaking attacks but isn't this part of the game? Why is this considered as low type of playing? What are you supposed to do when someone comes to your OPs and has 40-50k deff in main castle? You take his tools and then hit him or you play 'fair' and go with full attacks against cast 110 wall 60 courtyard, breaking 20-30 limits of demons, hoping no one to send him more deff and on the next day you do the same and so on ?, of course there are many other things you could do but sometimes there is just no other way but to use everything that the game offers.
     Yes, it's annoying and that's why my opinion is that when an alliance steals OP from you, you go and steal from them too, if they send you toolbreaking attacks you do the same, if they send you 40-50 horns for 20+ hours, just to annoy you and to hide their attacks, you send them too. We can talk a lot but i think that if they start you answer and if there is no other option you should not be afraid to use 'the low type of playing' first. After all this is the art of war.
  • Hello Forum

Would like to give you an update on the Nasty War , i know i know all fair in love and war . But i must add to the flavour of this War . we all decided to play dirty war also , not my cup of tea but needs must. 

But yesterday Prats had one hell of a whopping i would post , it here but it is too embarressing for them , i just thought of the humanity of all the Kill , this was done by are friends THE MIGHTY ROSE IRON awesome .

Prats and HB are friends apparently but it seems there friendship only extends to they take all HB best players and leave HB out to dry. so if Prats asks to be your friends do not accept it .

Now HB are left with no friends no players and NO HOPE , but i digress although i used o hold HB as a great alliance , that is that is not the case any more . 

I call tell you about deals that are being offered to end this war , and the sell out of there friends , but i cant because of fair play  What do i do in war Nothing Really i just eat popcorn and watch . purely because i refuse to waste money.

But i am a cheer leader for Rose and Ultis 

Watch this space if i get permission to place here the attacks from the 6th July slaughter.

GOAT 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Okay more news 

Rose is kicking Prats asses , HB slowly running out of players and steam. Prats are taking all of HB or should i say ex Titan players , so by doing this there special friendship with HB  was not so special , as they have left them out to be destroyed 

Prats are making offer after offer for peace because it is summer , well sometimes you dont get what you want , you cant be a fair weather player. 

anyway the storm  seems to be on going some players want it to be like this forever because they signed up to play a war game god bless them .

GOAT
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Hello to all interested parties in this so call War

I find it strange that the players on this ongoing ware They had titans now destroyed 

then they Went to HB now destroyed

Some now went to Prats  who are now learning not to interfere with others wars , and now the top events player who will seldom win events , also i here there quite a lot of in fighting there , now they realise there fighting a war for players they do not know

Also now some of the old titans players that cause this crap , now want to leave HB  , to join rose to fight against Prats

If nothing else this is like a comedy fast . but fun watching . i suggest best for all to give back what is ours , do not think you can police Int1 

and start winning your events again and as for Prats and HB that special friendship was not so special.

GOAT
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 239INT1
    edited 12.07.2019
    Some BRs From RI will soon put our BRs aswell..

Edit: If yo can't see the reports properly zoom out the page so you will see them.

:D
    Some of our (Ulti-Mates) reports

Will put more soon!

Good day all

Some more these reports are from Ultis:

Good day all

edited 12.07.2019
    PiRats losses in all these reports=386646  >:)
    Post edited by ali hassan (INT1) on

• 60,090 troops lost from ULTI-MATES and ROSE IRON in total. 386,646 from PiRats. That makes a 6.43 K:D rate. That's a lot of damage

GOAT

maybe if you start playing the gge game you would appreciate the game more instead of you crying for something that you can't have. play the game more by yourself and not let other multi-acct baby sit your account. or better, play farmville.

and if you play more often with your account, you would probably have seen how dirty your alliance play the game. stop pointing finger on those players in pirates or HB dropping rvs. didn't RV drop and hitting storm started with your alliance? or you might have missed it because you weren't playing that much anyways. so you think your alliance is the cleanest saint of all.

stop acting as if your alliance own the map. http://prntscr.com/oe9099. "Give us what we want"... well come and get them. don't cry in forum. play in game and show what your alliance can do. 

your alliance can't accept a simple fact: when you lose your property in a game of war, the only way to get it is by the way you lost it. so stop asking it for them to be given back, fight in game and play the war game. 

multimates can't accept defeat that's plain and simple. 

PLAY FARMVILLE! 
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1

GOAT

maybe if you start playing the gge game you would appreciate the game more instead of you crying for something that you can't have. play the game more by yourself and not let other multi-acct baby sit your account. or better, play farmville.

and if you play more often with your account, you would probably have seen how dirty your alliance play the game. stop pointing finger on those players in pirates or HB dropping rvs. didn't RV drop and hitting storm started with your alliance? or you might have missed it because you weren't playing that much anyways. so you think your alliance is the cleanest saint of all.

stop acting as if your alliance own the map. http://prntscr.com/oe9099. "Give us what we want"... well come and get them. don't cry in forum. play in game and show what your alliance can do. 

your alliance can't accept a simple fact: when you lose your property in a game of war, the only way to get it is by the way you lost it. so stop asking it for them to be given back, fight in game and play the war game. 

multimates can't accept defeat that's plain and simple. 

PLAY FARMVILLE! 
    Ah Jammy is here , thankyou for the invite for war , what a kind gesture by you . but if you read what i wrote i will not waste anymore money on this game , but maybe you never notice there are different ways to play game.

You will find most are happy in what i do , but you got me sidetracked , it seems your writing here , are the losing words of a dead ally HUNG , TARKA AND MOST OF THE OTHERS have left you out in the cold , and now you have nowhere left to run , and you have been running but noone wants you anymore. everytime you spend a fortune on soldiers Vel kills them lol , not seen you for a while doing anything. but thats okay you can rest, I dont lke you wasting your money.

anyway nice to chat Jammy , remember always have fun . i got farmville to play.

GOAT
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • and talking about not going low? 
    well you better talk to your family allies: https://prnt.sc/odturm
    who is now the greatest OP thief of all time? 
    so better stop talking rubbish and play your game instead of painting your alliance like they are the greatest and the best. 
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • Hiya Goat :)
    how r u?

Well well well some funny reading :)

Who was it that taught portkiwi about RV's, I'm sure it was your fantastic Leader! :) (as you know very well) Oh I forgot I am sorry your leader can do anything he likes and the rest of you turn a blind eye.

Oh and how many Ops have your wings stolen from alliances that your not even in war with?

Magic lost a few and to my knowledge you are not in war with them. Your wings invite players in to their alliances and told to take certain Ops ask Reza_King :P he took two while in your wing :D:D:D:D

So please Goat stop the BS, talk facts and truths only. One in glass houses should not throw stones.   

Sign In to comment.