We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Upcoming Events?

Does anyone know any of the events coming up..... Usually you can check "Event Schedule" but nothing shows up....  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/341213/event-schedules-last-updated-on-30-03-2019/p1

Comments

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1

what are these fake emails gg sends??

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1

We haven't seen you in the game for a while now. Return to your castle today and discover what new additions await. To sweeten your decision we give you a dazzling 500% Prime Time comeback offer. Don't hesitate too long. This offer is only available for a short time.

I am only on about 24/7 I guess it will have to be 48/8

haven't seen you in the game for a while ....

Only to get 500% rebate on the garbage from latest "renewals"???

Not even for free I want to have it

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,096INT1
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Notice they cannot even get the schedule of events up in a timely fashion.  Its the end of the month and still no new schedule.  What a bunch of buffoons.
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    They are Dead
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 703US1
    @Brian888 (US1)

We can only hope....
  • Is it really too much to ask for the July Schedule (2019)?  When it is July 1st??????????
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    Is it really too much to ask for the July Schedule (2019)?  When it is July 1st??????????
    it's like if we are asking their property
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) Posts: 78US1
    edited 01.07.2019

what are these fake emails gg sends??

They may be what you get when you have one or more accounts on the Test Server.  In either case, they're still fake.

And totally agree with the other posters about WHERE IS THE JULY SCHEDULE???   :s
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Slightly Off topic @Crom Cruach  wherev is the july event schedule ? please
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 920Community Manager
    @dandelion1958 (GB1) we won't be publishing an event guide this month. We will instead announce events on the day they will begin. This will be done in-game and here but also on Twitter and Facebook so please feel free to follow us there if that suits better.
    There will be no event schedules moving forward. We will announce the events on the day they begin. This will be done in-game and here but also on Facebook and Twitter so please feel free to follow us there to keep up to date if that suits.
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 269GB1
    @Crom Cruach

Well that is a shame and a step backwards as the monthly guides did at least give us an idea of what was coming when. Sad as I am, even used to plan RL stuff around key events etc. 

cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    @Crom Cruach

As mentioned on the Roadmap thread. Losing the monthly events list is a step backwards and not helpful for players. 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    Also no need to see in game announcements on the day they begin or on social media. The events are in the castle for us to see! it was the fact that it was advance notice that was good.
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    I can understand that this is quite a change and might take some getting used to. We will however ensure that on the day you will know about the events.
    I can understand that this is quite a change and might take some getting used to. We will however ensure that on the day you will know about the events.

• ok  @Crom Cruach  but like was said above we try to plan R/L events around game play - however poor r/l is at the time .

I asked about a month ago is there any news about the HTML5 / Flash switch ? - i'e. timings or end dates ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    I can totally understand that planning for upcoming events and real life ones was a convenience but we have set plans in motion for the event announcements and we will be sticking to this new way of doing things.
Sign In to comment.