Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

Comments

• Lmao - the castles were generated on average castle numbers 4 (?)  yrs ago - if you spy 70's these days most  70 plus castles have over 1500 .

Bloodcrow castles have more troops than Foriegners as is a more recent event - at the point of typing today i've hit 12 castles and gained 87,131 glory using about 1800 red flags !

:blush:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    Stop hitting foreigners and bloodcrows, it's a waste of time & resources.
    Hit some offline players to maintain glory points.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    I have been playing empire for 4 years... it has been a pain to get very low targets most of the time especially when you want to get glory. Loads of banners have to be wasted on small targets to get tiny bit of glory...and some lucky person gets a good target and wins the event. It`s so unfair....Goodgame studios should do something about this... Each player must get equal amounts of targets of different levels....i mean with more armies...atleast give us 2 castles to attack with more armies....

People who have suffered this pain also please support this discussion so Goodgame hears it..

Hope to get a reply.
    We always get shit targets, but gge won't change it as they make money out of boosters, tools, men to get good targets. I've hit over 200 and am only a top 100 player so not one of the elite, and I have never got past 6m
    Really?
    I don't really think they make so much money right now from bc/fl events.
    If they change the defense, and increase it, won't ppl buy more troops/flags and tools for them? 
    Since the the castle is bigger needs more tools/ better solidiers?

Or i'm the only one ?
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    well it is bullshit  when u hit more then u can imagen like 300 or 400 or more and doont get target personly if i dont have good target in first day i ignor that event untell next one come

• I've looked over the forum and definitely done online searches and don't see anything that I'm particularly doing wrong. However, I feel I'm getting higher losses than I should. To set some parameters, I'm using strong commanders (melee and ranged >80% and CY >70%) and don't see any particularly strong castellan I'm against. I use the sacrifice wave 1 method. I do go in all 3 flanks when possible but if I don't think I can break a flank I'll just go in on 2 flanks. I use good spy reports, good troops. and what I believe to be effective countering tools. So if anyone has good strategies they use to improve glory and reduce losses, I'm all ears. Thanks for your help. I can solve many problems but this one has me frustrated! 
    Well, from what you've said, looks like you lose many troops in courtyard.
    Maybe your commander doesn't have high cy ?
    Try to put some cy gems on the equipments of the commander.
    And see if there are any changes to the loses of your next battles.
    If you want more glory, use glory flags.
    Increase your honor by hitting players, having high honor, is a bonus for getting glory.
    Maintain your titles, berimond + the glory ones. There are some good bonuses for attacking, for more troops on flanks or front + power in cy.
    If you're level 70, work on your HoL. More waves unlocked, means more glory, more troops and less loses.

If you're going right in cy, on a fc/bc castle, makes sure to use a high cy commander. And also doing this, requires the right type of troops, with high range/melee numbers.
    Try to calculate the defense of fc/bc castle, see what he has more than the other defense troop, more melee, or more range.
    By doing this, you will know that you need more range or melee troops in cy.

To be continued....

• To elaborate a little: When I attack I lose about 10-20% of the castle strength. That is, if I attack a 2000 defender castle I'll lose 200-400 troops. If I attack a 500 castle, I'll lose 50-100 troops. Maybe this is normal or maybe this high, but it feel high...
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1
    I ussualy send a commander with 80% cry or more 90/90 and skip the defended flank or front or 2 flanks and just send units down the undeded wall side(s) I tend to loose about ~13% of the castles strength and when it defendds 3 flanks or it is a big one only then do I attack all 3 flanks

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 771US1
    Nah your losses are pretty fine. If you're skipping a section of the wall and using an 80+/80+ com with 70+ cy 10% losses are pretty good.
    Though I'd recommend always skipping the defended section if it's just one flank. 
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 120NL1
    So starting after the next update the FL/BC do not hit us anymore? wtf
    Next update ~Rbs no longer attack players.

To be continued....

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    wdym? They hardly do with the robber baron fortress being a thing
    wdym? They hardly do with the robber baron fortress being a thing
    Bcz is gge, and you already see that they changed how we get attacked by Fl/Bc's.
    So we can expect them to do the same with npcs... 

To be continued....

• Today, I launched an attack on a fl, based my spy which said all the troops were on the front. After the battle, I checked the battle report and all the defence troops had been moved to a flank, causing me to lose a significant amount of troops.

Is Fls changing defence setups a thing?
    destroyer41103 @ usa 1
  • it doesn't happen often, but it does happen every now and then.
    NogjrAdventurer @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1

Is Fls changing defence setups a thing?

Yes, they can change and update their own defences. 
    They can also receive support, open gates and decrease their troops numbers. 

However, the chances for any of these scenarios to occur are very low, so there is no need for any excessive worrying. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• That makes sense.
    Thanks for the answers!
    destroyer41103 @ usa 1
  • If you spy the FL's immediately again after sending your attack; on the off chance their defence has changed- it will be shown on the new report and therefore you have time to recall the attack avoiding unnecessary losses.
    Server loot record on UK1- (28/01/2018).
    http://prntscr.com/i6u6zp

New record on UK1- (13/01/2019) :)
    http://prntscr.com/m8j849
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 759NL1
    So starting after the next update the FL/BC do not hit us anymore? wtf
    that taking the easy way.  it's harder to make better attacks :)  if you can't improve it.........cancel it
    flug @ nl 1
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    After GGE removed the feature of FLs/BCs attacking, I've seen a significant decline in defense troops in a FL/BC. I would assume this is caused by players no longer needing to have defense in their mains to defend those attacks.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or have I just gotten really bad BCs this time around?
Sign In to comment.