Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,022
    We are battling middle east 1 , took me 100 attacks to find a single good one

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • This event im pretty lucky, got 6k, 2k 1.5k 1.3k, 1.3k, 1k and more
    Name: Aman123
    Server: Uk
    Highest Might: 250k 
    Best Title: King Aman123 The Master of Arms/The Resolute
    Low spend ruby buyer 
    Proud General of KillerShots4
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    i got real lucky and found a 7k and a 5k on the first night but have had nothing good since just a lot of 500s and now lots of 800s with flame bearers and comp bowmen which i hate even more than 500s
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Why are you guys still crying about less def in fr'lords and bc. Say thanks you  fight against 4/5 servers in glory events.
    My server is fighting against asia 2 for more than 4 years and no one is doing something... same server same shit...only the luck is in this event.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    What makes this event so bad is the fact that after hitting these targets for more than 2 days and not getting a single good target, you are bored to tears... literally. There is NO FUN in playing this event when your efforts are met with ZERO results.
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• What makes this event so bad is the fact that after hitting these targets for more than 2 days and not getting a single good target, you are bored to tears... literally. There is NO FUN in playing this event when your efforts are met with ZERO results.

I like to use the term "soul crushing" hahaha
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    How are we supposed to do well in the battle of the nations if I can't find a single BloodCrow with more than 700 men?!
    Come on gge!  We need at least some that are worth attacking. 

Because Brazil and Romania are like this every time. If you get anything over 1k you are lucky, if you find an elusive 4-6k one you're pretty much guaranteed top 100. Its the same thing for all servers though, whomever AUS1 is battling right now it is always one of their 2 bad countries for targets.

We all get the same 5 countries over and over, in same order. USA1 gets Germany, Russia, Spain, Brazil, and Romania, then back to Germany (except when the game gets stuck on Russia once in a while for 2-3 events)

I don't know why GGE made these 2 countries so bad for us, guess they thin its a break for those who want to use fc's to farm rss and not just glory hit

aus 1 has middle east

I'm currently getting tool raked on 60% of the attacks because they're defending 3 flanks with 200 defenders and the res attackers -_-

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    do our castles look that bad when you battle us , are there only 400-700 d troops in a USA1 castle ? I would like to know ??
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    What makes this event so bad is the fact that after hitting these targets for more than 2 days and not getting a single good target, you are bored to tears... literally. There is NO FUN in playing this event when your efforts are met with ZERO results.

I like to use the term "soul crushing" hahaha
    Then you find one that has just over 800 defenders, making you think "full horsetails?  Oh, how dirty!"
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  •  why can some on have 7 million glory in two days and u give nothing for anyone to hit this is the biggest cheat in the game 500 troups as standerd im getting nothing to hit u cheating poeple
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,022
    Cause they hit a shit ton more maybe

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Because they are good players.  Lets say ones from 1-1000 give 10k glory a hit.  700 hits for 7M glory.  But not all of those are going to be 1-1000.  I saw someone in my alliance get a 6k, and promptly get 600k glory out of it. I have seen people get over one mil in a hit. I have gotten 400k in a hit before.  So more like 500 attacks MAX I'd say. If that.  I normally get 700k in ~30 hits.  That means 300 hits for 7M. 

My math may be off in all of that, I'm going fast.  Feel free to correct.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• I have been playing empire for 4 years... it has been a pain to get very low targets most of the time especially when you want to get glory. Loads of banners have to be wasted on small targets to get tiny bit of glory...and some lucky person gets a good target and wins the event. It`s so unfair....Goodgame studios should do something about this... Each player must get equal amounts of targets of different levels....i mean with more armies...atleast give us 2 castles to attack with more armies....

People who have suffered this pain also please support this discussion so Goodgame hears it..

Hope to get a reply.
    So true - I've used all suggested tactics for getting larger targets - and still have max 400 - 500 troops in each target - GGE DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS INEQUITY PLEASE!!!!!
  • Hello King Mr.Harsha,

Recommend you use small attacks for small targets and hold your banners until you find the ideal target. In my alliance we employ this tactic and each member gets at least 20k-50k glory during the event. In my opinion it is perfectly fair and the Foreign Lords are randomly generated. 

Load of BS right there...it is NOT fairly balanced at all. I've cleared mine bunch 6 times this morning only to get one 4k target that changed on me right before my attack hit so no it is not fairly balanced at all. They want us to get a TON of glory to get the new equip pieces yet give us nothing but junky targets 95% of the time. How is that fair?
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • LegendaryLia7 (INT1)LegendaryLia7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 414
    edited 25.05.2018
    There is a very easy explanation for theese 400-500 castles.

It is because it incentivizes activity. If you were to get only 2k+ castles, you would need at most 5 hits to get to the 600k glory title and make an insanely easy score in bc/fc.
    If you instead put in a ton of 500 soldier castles, it's going to make sure people actually need to put some effort in to get a good score in the events.

And for the record, money spending for glory boosts is way more efficient if all your targets are very big, so, in fact, bigger targets would make the gap between spenders and F2P's even bigger than it already is, so for free to play players, the smaller most targets are, the better. 
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Hello King Mr.Harsha,

Recommend you use small attacks for small targets and hold your banners until you find the ideal target. In my alliance we employ this tactic and each member gets at least 20k-50k glory during the event. In my opinion it is perfectly fair and the Foreign Lords are randomly generated. 

Load of BS right there...it is NOT fairly balanced at all. I've cleared mine bunch 6 times this morning only to get one 4k target that changed on me right before my attack hit so no it is not fairly balanced at all. They want us to get a TON of glory to get the new equip pieces yet give us nothing but junky targets 95% of the time. How is that fair?
    the top players will hit something like 500x of those castles, most of the players at top of the event just hits more castles than others, usually there is not many players who just got lucky and got many big castles.

but I have said many times in this forum that would be interesting to have one nobility contest that only counts how many castles do you hit, so it would be fair contest to all and it would be really interesting to see how many castles does the best players hit, I usually hit few hundred castles and still in the last bloodcrowforeigner I got one 3k castle and all the other castles were under 2k.
  • Here is a suggestion that I propose to support. We all know that all of us have random castles in the crows/foreign invaders, that is a normal thing to happen. Many people have complained rightly or wrongly about the distribution of certain castles on certain servers. We do not know this for sure unless we have an account or 3 on other servers.

There is one ideal solution to this problem once and for all. Why not have these artificial intelligence castles (I mean, that is what they are, not one player would in their right mind defend with attackers, especially on the German server) randomised to have a certain amount of defenders that don't contain any attackers whatsoever. Secondly, why not create some new defenders that are unique to the Crows/FIs in that they are stronger than your normal vet flamer etc. Add some real defensive tools like lime bombs or dropping nails, or why not have the defensive flank changes at the last minute to reflect a real-life PvP attack? That way, it would be as close as possible to PvP, yet at the same time remain an event. Players would then be very happy to attack sub-500 defenders as much as their hearts desires, instead of all this. 

Mind you, the other pretext behind the "I am tired of hitting the sub-1k castles, I want more than that", is that when you buy thousands of horrors every 10 minutes, and you hit castles that only contain 500 defs and you win easily, it doesn't sort out the situation of running out of food....:-D

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    this was a 10/10 bump
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    I have been playing empire for 4 years... it has been a pain to get very low targets most of the time especially when you want to get glory. Loads of banners have to be wasted on small targets to get tiny bit of glory...and some lucky person gets a good target and wins the event. It`s so unfair....Goodgame studios should do something about this... Each player must get equal amounts of targets of different levels....i mean with more armies...atleast give us 2 castles to attack with more armies....

People who have suffered this pain also please support this discussion so Goodgame hears it..

Hope to get a reply.
    We always get shit targets, but gge won't change it as they make money out of boosters, tools, men to get good targets. I've hit over 200 and am only a top 100 player so not one of the elite, and I have never got past 6m

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 168
    Till now did 5 rounds of fc and highest target is around 700 :(
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 

Proud member of  Godz of War (GOW) 3  -IN 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

Sign In to comment.