Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

1911»

Comments

• Step 1) Don't hit them.

Step 2) Wait for GGE to fix this event

Step 3) Grow old waiting for GGE

Step 4) Die
    Funny, I agree:)  Just bring back the original invader's event, it was fun to rush to support when getting attacked, and the targets were based on level and player's ability,and resources to attack with measurable success, it was like PvP without the hate mail..lol
    Now we work boring events to stock up on coins,tablets, tokens,and buy horsetails, then come the glory event, and it was all for nothing, what's the fun in that, boring redundant events, and POOF, no fun, I'm done..lol..I'll go fishing instead, or find a better hobby to spend money on..Like running in my birth suit,in the back yard with a rubber sword and a bicycle helmet
  • Step 1) Don't hit them.

Step 2) Wait for GGE to fix this event

Step 3) Grow old waiting for GGE

Step 4) Die
    Funny, I agree:)  Just bring back the original invader's event, it was fun to rush to support when getting attacked, and the targets were based on level and player's ability,and resources to attack with measurable success, it was like PvP without the hate mail..lol
    Now we work boring events to stock up on coins,tablets, tokens,and buy horsetails, then come the glory event, and it was all for nothing, what's the fun in that, boring redundant events, and POOF, no fun, I'm done..lol..I'll go fishing instead, or find a better hobby to spend money on..Like running in my birth suit,in the back yard with a rubber sword and a bicycle helmet
    Why bring back the original? Players have better things to do in their time instead of sending support and waiting nearly an hour for it to land. That is how ridiculous this event is and has been since its inception. It is boring, it is tedious, repetitive, it lacks a great deal of oomph compared to PvP. Mind you, seeing the number of level 70s who have been complaining because they lose a lot of troops against a level 4 Daimyo castle has always made me laugh. 

If you want the FI/Crows, then perhaps the BM or CM could actually have a word with the developpers and give us the defences of the Daimyo for the FIs/Crows, and the same quality Cast and then everyone will be happy.

• adam12 (US1)adam12 (US1) US1 Posts: 16

Not even about luck anymore. you still have the same servers as before but its a ruby event now. i always see a couple mil go up in first few hours doesnt matter what server. seen as high as17 mil to reach proud and that doesnt count what i had in the glory bank.

adam12 @ usa 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 278
    Surely the best option would be to have 8 FL/BC running as they do now so that players of all levels can compete (and yes, there are some who aren't big strong ruby players in the top few hundred of their server and they deserve some recognition too), and 2, perhaps with a slightly bigger banner on them to make them stand out, which are 2K+ ones for the benefit of everyone who likes the bigger targets (doesn't have to be 2K but there would need to be some randomness of target sizes; they can't all be 7-8K ones)
    Osiris @ en 1
Sign In to comment.