Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

Firstly economics, why would players want to spend out on rubies for an event so stacked up against them, with such a stupidly high certainty of receiving low level castles throughout the event. It would be pointless to purchase boosters, troops and flags only to waste them trying to improve the castle numbers using high level flags, to get a good glory score. Yet GGE still push popups out with the same stuff, yes a lot of  players buy them, and always will, and also a lot just get annoyed as their laptops and desktops freeze and crash. At least make the offers last longer, so we don't get so many popups.
On the question of offers, It seems to me that throughout the entirety of the crows event and Berimond event, all offers have been centred around the crows, I haven't seen 1 offer for tools, boosters, troops, combined with a ruby offer at all for Berimond. Bad marketing strategy again GGE.
I notice now as well, a lot of players in the Kingdom League event not bothering on events such as crows and fc's, as many scores by high level players are totally out of reach, and of course not wishing to upset anyone by saying they are getting them by using rubies, I will go for the option element of luck, and they are getting more larger castles than the rest of us. Whichever it is, it makes the kingdom league event, and event controlled by either, how much you spend, or how lucky you are with GGE. They said it was a grind event, and oh how they were right, so much so its becoming a repetitive bore, that many have given up on.

Comments

• I have been playing empire for 4 years... it has been a pain to get very low targets most of the time especially when you want to get glory. Loads of banners have to be wasted on small targets to get tiny bit of glory...and some lucky person gets a good target and wins the event. It`s so unfair....Goodgame studios should do something about this... Each player must get equal amounts of targets of different levels....i mean with more armies...atleast give us 2 castles to attack with more armies....

People who have suffered this pain also please support this discussion so Goodgame hears it..

Hope to get a reply.
  • Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 22.05.2017
    Hello King Mr.Harsha,

Recommend you use small attacks for small targets and hold your banners until you find the ideal target. In my alliance we employ this tactic and each member gets at least 20k-50k glory during the event. In my opinion it is perfectly fair and the Foreign Lords are randomly generated. 

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    edited 22.05.2017
    I have been playing empire for 4 years... it has been a pain to get very low targets most of the time especially when you want to get glory. Loads of banners have to be wasted on small targets to get tiny bit of glory...and some lucky person gets a good target and wins the event. It`s so unfair....Goodgame studios should do something about this... Each player must get equal amounts of targets of different levels....i mean with more armies...atleast give us 2 castles to attack with more armies....

People who have suffered this pain also please support this discussion so Goodgame hears it..

Hope to get a reply.
    When the event starts, hit all the fr'lords, bc castles at the same time, so when you finally attacked all the 11/10 castles on the man, after they respawn, there should be a good one, this happens to me sometimes... just clean them every time, wave by wave and you will see. 
    :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

•  Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) said:
    I have been playing empire for 4 years... it has been a pain to get very low targets most of the time especially when you want to get glory. Loads of banners have to be wasted on small targets to get tiny bit of glory...and some lucky person gets a good target and wins the event. It`s so unfair....Goodgame studios should do something about this... Each player must get equal amounts of targets of different levels....i mean with more armies...atleast give us 2 castles to attack with more armies....

Hope to get a reply.
    When the event starts, hit all the fr'lords, bc castles at the same time, so when you finally attacked all the 11/10 castles on the man, after they respawn, there should be a good one, this happens to me sometimes... just clean them every time, wave by wave and you will see. 
    That does not always follow, i have wiped out 4 rounds of BCs, now the biggest i have got is 2fekkin K !!!!
    makale @ au 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
     Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) said:

Hope to get a reply.
    That does not always follow, i have wiped out 4 rounds of BCs, now the biggest i have got is 2fekkin K !!!!
    May be not all the time, but 60% will work :)
    Btw with 2k hit and 6 waves you get almost 200k glory :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• .. 140 BC defeated in this event till now, my biggest (and only one) was 5k.. rest are low or 1k (when you don't know if it is worth to spend banners or not). 

Same last time (o sorry,  8k appeared just  when I sent attack to 500, nasty surprise...)

Sometimes you have luck and sometimes not. Everything else are tavern stories..

Unfair is the right word. but nothing changed. I will quit playing this shitty unfair event, that's all I can do. 

Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    I would be prepared to bet money that the event has been tweaked, recently.  Casts are stronger ave losses are higher, and overall the castles are worse.  Funnily enough i bet not on the update list.  But i would still be prepared to bet its been tweaked.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    I would be prepared to bet money that the event has been tweaked, recently.  Casts are stronger ave losses are higher, and overall the castles are worse.  Funnily enough i bet not on the update list.  But i would still be prepared to bet its been tweaked.

Not noticed anything change myself, tbh I do believe the rumour that if you have higher honor you get bigger castles (which makes sense) but is unconfirmed and nothing i can see to say thats true... just since I've had better honor I have had better castles... I still get 40-80 loses on most small castles doing 30% on walls
    i had enough of the crap fc/bcs, i play on 2 different servers, not at same time one is in pro while i play on the other 
    the active one gets crap fcs and the one in pro mode gets 5k on first spawn guess what i done to solve the solution ?
    i stopped playing both lol 
    Good idea but you still don't achieve anything, its definitely not about the first spawns though, I've beaten people that get 8k on first castles quite easily.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,946
    A faster why to clear 1 flanked defending ones is ingore that flank and go into courtyard I suggest it only for comms with 90/90 and 80+% cry and also saves loads of tools

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,528
    A faster why to clear 1 flanked defending ones is ingore that flank and go into courtyard I suggest it only for comms with 90/90 and 80+% cry and also saves loads of tools

I do this with a 90/90 and only 50% CY.    Same reason.  Save tools and clear some low levels. 

Of course, been spending MOST time in Berimond this time round.............

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• nah...if the server that comes in invasion is a low server , doesn't matter how hard you try , it will laugh in your face...like Egypt 1 does in my face....did like 15rounds for a 3k target :-s

• Hello King Mr.Harsha,

Recommend you use small attacks for small targets and hold your banners until you find the ideal target. In my alliance we employ this tactic and each member gets at least 20k-50k glory during the event. In my opinion it is perfectly fair and the Foreign Lords are randomly generated. 

They are NOT randomly generated. If they were, we would not get 600 castles 95% of the time.
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    Yes I do this for some castles. Tho I can send 800 against 1k - 1.5k hitting the defended flank as well with 1 wave and get the 30% cy also. Its nothing special but makes your troops go further and clear more castles at once. Also doing this with the red flags gives me a decent amount of glory per hit, plus the memorial and other bonuses (flag etc).
  • How are we supposed to do well in the battle of the nations if I can't find a single BloodCrow with more than 700 men?!
    Come on gge!  We need at least some that are worth attacking. 
    HardCase @ usa 1
  • @HardCase (US1) try hitting more blood crow castles and maybe u"ll find some good enough. Although it is dependent mostly on luck, but with a little more effort u may get some good castles. I am at lvl 45 currently and i was able to get 3 1Ks (and yeah that's a pretty good no. for a lvl 45) and i was able to get such bcs castles after like 10-20 hits. and this time i defeated close to 50 blood crows. So just keep hitting and do save your hts and banners for a good castle :)

All the Best.

-Ather.
    Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,101
    I say this every fori or bloodcrow and yes I hit constantly and I do get some good castles but not enough to get 8 million or 10 million which is the normal amount to win it . so now I just take rewards , as I don't need equipment or hero,s as I have no place for them
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Its because we have Brazil1.
  • How are we supposed to do well in the battle of the nations if I can't find a single BloodCrow with more than 700 men?!
    Come on gge!  We need at least some that are worth attacking. 

Because Brazil and Romania are like this every time. If you get anything over 1k you are lucky, if you find an elusive 4-6k one you're pretty much guaranteed top 100. Its the same thing for all servers though, whomever AUS1 is battling right now it is always one of their 2 bad countries for targets.

We all get the same 5 countries over and over, in same order. USA1 gets Germany, Russia, Spain, Brazil, and Romania, then back to Germany (except when the game gets stuck on Russia once in a while for 2-3 events)

I don't know why GGE made these 2 countries so bad for us, guess they thin its a break for those who want to use fc's to farm rss and not just glory hit

Sign In to comment.