We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

Firstly economics, why would players want to spend out on rubies for an event so stacked up against them, with such a stupidly high certainty of receiving low level castles throughout the event. It would be pointless to purchase boosters, troops and flags only to waste them trying to improve the castle numbers using high level flags, to get a good glory score. Yet GGE still push popups out with the same stuff, yes a lot of  players buy them, and always will, and also a lot just get annoyed as their laptops and desktops freeze and crash. At least make the offers last longer, so we don't get so many popups.
On the question of offers, It seems to me that throughout the entirety of the crows event and Berimond event, all offers have been centred around the crows, I haven't seen 1 offer for tools, boosters, troops, combined with a ruby offer at all for Berimond. Bad marketing strategy again GGE.
I notice now as well, a lot of players in the Kingdom League event not bothering on events such as crows and fc's, as many scores by high level players are totally out of reach, and of course not wishing to upset anyone by saying they are getting them by using rubies, I will go for the option element of luck, and they are getting more larger castles than the rest of us. Whichever it is, it makes the kingdom league event, and event controlled by either, how much you spend, or how lucky you are with GGE. They said it was a grind event, and oh how they were right, so much so its becoming a repetitive bore, that many have given up on.

Comments

•  why can some on have 7 million glory in two days and u give nothing for anyone to hit this is the biggest cheat in the game 500 troups as standerd im getting nothing to hit u cheating poeple
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1
    Cause they hit a shit ton more maybe

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Because they are good players.  Lets say ones from 1-1000 give 10k glory a hit.  700 hits for 7M glory.  But not all of those are going to be 1-1000.  I saw someone in my alliance get a 6k, and promptly get 600k glory out of it. I have seen people get over one mil in a hit. I have gotten 400k in a hit before.  So more like 500 attacks MAX I'd say. If that.  I normally get 700k in ~30 hits.  That means 300 hits for 7M. 

My math may be off in all of that, I'm going fast.  Feel free to correct.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 85NL1
    So starting after the next update the FL/BC do not hit us anymore? wtf
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Next update ~Rbs no longer attack players.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    wdym? They hardly do with the robber baron fortress being a thing
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    wdym? They hardly do with the robber baron fortress being a thing
    Bcz is gge, and you already see that they changed how we get attacked by Fl/Bc's.
    So we can expect them to do the same with npcs... 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Today, I launched an attack on a fl, based my spy which said all the troops were on the front. After the battle, I checked the battle report and all the defence troops had been moved to a flank, causing me to lose a significant amount of troops.

Is Fls changing defence setups a thing?
    destroyer41103 @ usa 1
  • it doesn't happen often, but it does happen every now and then.
    NogjrAdventurer @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,687GB1

Is Fls changing defence setups a thing?

Yes, they can change and update their own defences. 
    They can also receive support, open gates and decrease their troops numbers. 

However, the chances for any of these scenarios to occur are very low, so there is no need for any excessive worrying. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• That makes sense.
    Thanks for the answers!
    destroyer41103 @ usa 1
  • If you spy the FL's immediately again after sending your attack; on the off chance their defence has changed- it will be shown on the new report and therefore you have time to recall the attack avoiding unnecessary losses.
    Server loot record on UK1- (28/01/2018).
    http://prntscr.com/i6u6zp

New record on UK1- (13/01/2019) :)
    http://prntscr.com/m8j849
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 692NL1
    So starting after the next update the FL/BC do not hit us anymore? wtf
    that taking the easy way.  it's harder to make better attacks :)  if you can't improve it.........cancel it
    flug @ nl 1
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    After GGE removed the feature of FLs/BCs attacking, I've seen a significant decline in defense troops in a FL/BC. I would assume this is caused by players no longer needing to have defense in their mains to defend those attacks.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or have I just gotten really bad BCs this time around?
  • Nothing changed, FL's / Bc's aren't real players, it has no impact lol 

• susa297 (GB1)susa297 (GB1) Posts: 16GB1
    I don't know how you all feel about FCs and BCs but my lot are very tired and disillusioned by them ...many aren't even bothering to play when they are around . The castles are utter rubbish and very 'expensive' to keep deforging and most of the time deforging is worthless anyway .Now we have no incomings from them as well seems a pointless exercise....thoughts
    susa297 @ en 1
  • Yep, it's very frustrating, hit about a 100 yesterday and couldn't find a castle above 2k which is just hopeless.

Think they need to change the event slightly in my opinion, for ex, say after every 100 hits on a FL's/BC's, you get 1 guaranteed "special" 10k defence FL/BC castle highlighted outside your castle which you can hit once.  Or an idea similar
    - at least it gives players an incentive to hit the fl's/bc's and would make the event more popular to play
    Server loot record on UK1- (28/01/2018).
    http://prntscr.com/i6u6zp

New record on UK1- (13/01/2019) :)
    http://prntscr.com/m8j849
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    If you are working on the LTPE or the King of Shadows / Queen's Defense, the easy castles let you get through them with lower troop losses.  It also requires more flags to get enough Glory from the small ones to get the higher LTPE point levels. Coincidence?  Flags ARE available for Purchase.

If you are simply trying to boost your Glory Title, then it is a crap shoot at best.  

Kind of seems appropriate to me, in all honesty.   If you want to boost your Glory, go hit a real player who has defense.

Of course, that is just about as hard to find as a FL/BC Castle with good defense...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) Posts: 103US1
    People would be more likely to spend money and buy rubies if the targets were decent.
    Or are they trying to get us to shell out 1200 rubies to "Fortify" each castle?
    It is puzzling.  It is barely worth hitting a BC or FI castle - if it weren't for the contests.
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,220ASIA1
    Why would players spend more? Reaching the max rank (not including top 100, 50, 20, 10 and 1s) is easy. Players will buy more often to get the hard prizes. Why would I buy if I can reach the top prizes? Literally no reason except to have a title for 4 days lol. Load of sht event with equally bad rewards. 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
Sign In to comment.