Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Building

If  I may suggest, I think it would be great to be able to build relic buildings, as they become available, in outposts that do not produce that building's resource (ie:  woodcutter relic building in a stone/food & food/stone outpost).  As a manner of control, the number of these buildings can be harshly limited to 1 or 2, but the permitting of a little extra help with resources would be grand.
Thanks.
rumbleseat @ usa 1

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    If  I may suggest, I think it would be great to be able to build relic buildings, as they become available, in outposts that do not produce that building's resource (ie:  woodcutter relic building in a stone/food & food/stone outpost).  As a manner of control, the number of these buildings can be harshly limited to 1 or 2, but the permitting of a little extra help with resources would be grand.
    Thanks.
    How about a Relic Glass Building in Ice?  Or a Relic Charcoal in Green?  Relic Iron in Fire?  This would radically change the production aspect of the game.  That is one of the core aspects of the game that they have had little interest in changing.

But, with some of their other ODD MOVES lately, one never knows...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I had heard that people still used res building to gain res, I didnt believe it but it seems its true.
    Philt123 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file