We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blood Crow and Foreign Set Ups

13»

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 637NL1

154/5000
    GGE, congratulations !!!! you have turned a favorite event into a worthless event. really just doesn't make sense of all those little castles. THX
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,459INT3

I'm not saying these are amazing targets, they aren't.  But, how many have you done today?  Compare that number to how many Nomad Camps you hit over the last few days.  If you do trains on the Camps, you probably hit 1,500 easy.  

I know I am a broken record on this one, but the event isn't designed to give 500k Glory per castle.  Look at the LTPE amounts needed for each level.  

THAT is the amount of glory you should expect to get for an attack with NO Flags, Regular Flags, and Ruby Flags/Tools.

The amounts wouldn't be that low, if the event wasn't designed to give that low of glory per castle...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 80US1

I'm not saying these are amazing targets, they aren't.  But, how many have you done today?  Compare that number to how many Nomad Camps you hit over the last few days.  If you do trains on the Camps, you probably hit 1,500 easy.  

I know I am a broken record on this one, but the event isn't designed to give 500k Glory per castle.  Look at the LTPE amounts needed for each level.  

THAT is the amount of glory you should expect to get for an attack with NO Flags, Regular Flags, and Ruby Flags/Tools.

The amounts wouldn't be that low, if the event wasn't designed to give that low of glory per castle...…..
    I'd scream if i get a 2K .
    Damm you lucky mate i haven't even got 1K castle even by dethroning since 10 events
    edited 26.06.2019
    @Crom Cruach your game is BROKEN
    @Crom Cruach
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,134ASIA1
    We can all complain about how many hits we've done etc.

But what we all really want deep down is it to be real players on real servers, with 5k defense, and a good cast and defense set up, that can change at any given moment.

Like the event is meant to be.
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).

But what we all really want deep down is it to be real players on real servers, with 5k defense, and a good cast and defense set up, that can change at any given moment.

damm true

100% agree!  That WAS what the original design was rolled out years ago.  But, that format was abandoned a very long time ago...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Steel 69 (US1)Steel 69 (US1) Posts: 53US1
    The event does suck the big one...…. No more money on it for sure.
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • I'm just hitting for resources. 
    This event  DOESNT WORTH the time and effort any more.

Why the provided the new commanders? To hit castles with 500-600 troops?

We can't be always the unlucky ones that get no good targets (good =3-4k I'm not dreaming any more).

I have ask them to provide the distribution for the number of troops in castles. They didn't. Just said that it works as it was designed.

• The worst castle I get since I was level 40, now I'm 600+ legendary and to get target like this is shame, the rost part is this is not the only one but there are more that looks almost bad as this one. I just dnt know how is it possible to get this after reaching all those goals and after so many attacks instead getting massive target u get this crap. 

damn, with those castles it's party time  for me
    flug @ nl 1
    I'm just hitting for resources. 
    This event  DOESNT WORTH the time and effort any more.

Why the provided the new commanders? To hit castles with 500-600 troops?

We can't be always the unlucky ones that get no good targets (good =3-4k I'm not dreaming any more).

I have ask them to provide the distribution for the number of troops in castles. They didn't. Just said that it works as it was designed.

last line tells enough :):):)
    flug @ nl 1
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1

No comments. 
    You all DO realize this isn't anything new, right?  Here is a BR from 2 years ago.  This was from my US1 account.  Level 70+ account, so level 70 FL castle:

Of course, no flags or glory bonus was in effect.  

Broken record:  This IS how the event was designed...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• This round of FL's seem better than usual... better relative to the other FL's. Alas not crazy good.
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1
    What GGE says about this event - Foreign castles are generated randomly by our system. The strength of the castles is based on your level. Factors like payments, alliance, server etc. have no influence on your enemies. Every player with similar account activity will receive similar opponents.

It's a joke. Similar ? 
    I'm 70+800 level my activity is 31/31 days in month and i'm first in our server by power points (about half a year maybe). 
    We do not have war in our server.  
    Remember - similar.
    Last time i have 500 defenders....i do not know.... maybe..... level 40 ?

Don't lie to us and yourself. Please change Foreign castles defenders amount or write truth about how it is "generated randomly". 

F*king mockery ..... The strength of the castles is based on your level....... :DDD ...... 

• Thank you for proving our point. Big players either shred through the bad castles to get to the good ones, or don't even bother with bad castles from the start. The way you put it means the latter is correct. While it's true that finding a 300 troop castle is possible yet rare finding anything around 500 isn't. The event sucks and you can still spend your money however you like but the way you're talking allows us to know that thise with deep pockets get some special treatment. Either that or you fortify every castle before spying. For short the event is crap and the motivation to exceed is minimal.

Sign In to comment.