Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How the player gets paid stuff?

At morning I bought a package of 2 k King's banners  .
I got all the rewards ... but I did not get 2 K King's banners ... that was the reason for my purchase.
I wrote complaint to support (with proofs - pictures) ... twice.
But ... nobody has done anything ...
Is it an disregard player (again) or a stealing?

This is my message for gge-support   

I was very polite and courteous ... Maybe that's my fault. 
Perhaps it is necessary to use the worst words and curses. 
Maybe GGE only understands such words
I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
 o:)    :D

Comments

• Harambe (FR1)Harambe (FR1) FR1 Posts: 12
    You have to wait until they give you an answer, normal players on here wouldn't be able to answer. If GGE-Support still doesn't provide you with an answer, then you can try submitting another request.
    Related image
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,276
    @Sttela (INT1) you will have to be patient and let Customer Support get to your ticket. Being rude certainly won't help whereas being polite will.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) INT1 Posts: 54
    @Sttela (INT1) you will have to be patient and let Customer Support get to your ticket. Being rude certainly won't help whereas being polite will.
    I know it ... but ... a small (or large) irony helps me not to be too angry because ... if I get my banners late ... I will not play this event well.

This irony might help and GGE-support ... because ... I expect people who work professionally and earn their salaries. They do not live by my decency or my bad behavior ... they live from my money
    I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
    The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
     o:)    :D

• At morning I bought a package of 2 k King's banners  .
    I got all the rewards ... but I did not get 2 K King's banners ... that was the reason for my purchase.
    I wrote complaint to support (with proofs - pictures) ... twice.
    But ... nobody has done anything ...
    Is it an disregard player (again) or a stealing?

This is my message for gge-support   

I was very polite and courteous ... Maybe that's my fault. 
    Perhaps it is necessary to use the worst words and curses. 
    Maybe GGE only understands such words
    Did you chcked the other kingdoms? Sometimes it happens that the goods, you think to be delivered in  Green, ends up in Ice/Sand/Fire. 

You have to wait until they give you an answer, normal players on here wouldn't be able to answer. If GGE-Support still doesn't provide you with an answer, then you can try submitting another request.

Better NOT make a new ticket for the same problem, it only will take more time because more tickets need to be reviewd.

When it's takes to long it's better to make a reply on the email that you recieved after sending in the ticket. It have the same indetification number.   
Sign In to comment.