We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal Capital Compensation Feedback

Please provide your feedback to the now complete Royal Capital Compensation here. Threads in other areas of the forum will be closed. Collating the feedback here is the most efficient way.

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    How about the commander that was in the event?
    Can we somehow get it during a LtPE event?
    Or is going to be in a ruby offer?
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,088INT1
    Will we be compensated for our coins that were removed , and is the equipment we purchased obsolete now 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 238GB1
    So it appears you compensated alliances but not individuals, what about all the royal coins I lost? what about the boosters I spent to get those coins?  what about  all the equipment I purshased and now cannot complete the set ?  Basically making it obsolete?  

What about all the rubies I donated coins I donated etc etc?  They were donated specifically for an event that no longer exists?

Are you intending to compensate individuals ?   As in your post you say the compensation is complete  but i cant see any personal compensation for my own losses.

Neither can i see any record of what has been calculated how its been calculated and what has been given back to the alliance.

I very much doubt you have given back what was lost!!!  As the storage was already maxed so you cant have given anything back there!!!!!   So what are your intentions if storage is maxed?  are you going to compensate in any other ways?  Increase storage etc ?
    Exactly what Philt says   
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Lets face it GGE disappoints every time when it comes to fixes and compnsation whether its this crappy set up or with the LETP and the lack of being able to buy just the pieces to complete partial sets.  Its always screw the players at GGE.  For once I would love to see GGE actually do right by the players, particularly the majority who are non-buyers.  Probably will not happen to Hell Freezes over.
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) Posts: 34US1
    edited 19.06.2019
    This is a public announcement from GoodGlitchEmpire to all the players...

G3 aka D Insolent One
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    GG it was your mistake, pay good compensations to players, its not like you have to actually pay anything, its just giving some pixels to players, so pay enough and keep players happy.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    GG announcement
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 665US1
    @Crom Cruach

The compensation seems to have been stillborn.  I can't say for sure one way or the other if my alliance funds have been compensated, but if it has, I would swear we put more into the city than we got back.  Since this was supposedly a case by case instance, a message to the officers of the alliance stating what the reimbursement was/is and the original upgrade cost was would have gone a LONG way towards at least not generating more ill will among the players.  As it was done, we all feel we got the short end of the stick to put it nicely and it has generated a whole bunch more ill will among the players.

I don't know who the game team is listening to, but it sure isn't the people here in the english speaking forum.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1

My alliance jumped from 17m rubies to 77m rubies

Same for alliance resources, from 200m wood to 500m and something, and from 300m stone to 700m.

So I dunno what you talking about. Maybe your alliance did not upgrade that much your alliance city as mine did.

So I guarantee you that all resources were compensated.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Its being heard but totally and utterly ignored, by whoever is making the decisions, that much is clear.

Your answers above just prove that, as if it actually needed proving as there are countless examples of it.

Lets be honest GGE got this wrong from the very very start.

Firstly the event was supposedly pulled as it had some sort of problem that effected a tiny minority of players so tiny in fact that the vast majority of players believe it was simply an excuse to remove the event.

Secondly GGE PROMISED that the event would come back, so it made players wait and wait and wait and wait for the event to return, it built up players anticipation / expectations.

Thirdly, Once the players had been fobbed off so many times GGE had to come clean and admit the event wasnt coming back.

Fourth, When the event was cancelled it was stated that players would recieve compensation for their losses. 

Fifth, you made players wait / beg for weeks on end to recieve something they had been promised yet again more broken promises.

Sixth,  when the "compensation" came it wasnt player compensation at all you threw some resources seemingly at random with no explanation at alliances, what individual alliances recieved is a total mystery to all.

When you make an in game currency such as the event tokens / coins.  What you are doing is the equivilent of a Gift voucher Scheme, you are basically saying you invest your time effort and in some cases money into obtainig this currency and we will allow you to exchange that currency for things in game that are of value to you.

So basically what you did is get people to invest their time, effort and money into buying gift vouchers, then when they tried to cash them in you said oh sorry the event isnt running at the moment you can only cash them in when the event is running but dont worry the event will be back you will get chance to cash them in, then after keeping them hanging on for years you tell them sorry the event isnt coming back any more, and when they say what about my gift vouchers you say ohh well they have expired now sorry.

In any other industry that would be fraud, a strong word but its true.  In your indusrty, you hide behind your TOS which allows you legally to say well no in game items have any value, so therefore we can do what we want.  We all know its rubbish, otherwise no one would ever pay real cash for any in game items and clearly people do all the time.

However that said and I dont want this to become a legal discussion.  So lets talk about morality.

If you say to a player if you put your time / effort and in some cases money into playing an event  we will give you event currency in return, and in return for that time effort and in some cases money, you can exchange your event currency for things of value you to you within the game.  Do you not think that if you decide to cancel an event, for whatever commercial reasons you want, that  you should honour that promise to be able to cash in that currency?  And if you cant honour your promise to cash in the currency for whatever technical reasons,  you convert the currency into a currency your players can utilise.  

It happens all the time!!!  things get upgraded things get updated, compaines decide to make an old type of  voucher obsolete, but what it does is say well you can convert your x voucher into Y vouchers so you dont lose out.  

You had so many opportunities to do the right thing by your players that wouldnt have been difficult, or complicated, all it required was a little advance planning and thought, all you had to do was sit down around a table and say right we are going to cancel the royal capital event, what are the implications to our customers going to be, and how can we ensure they dont lose out and then you could have announced, I am sorry guys we have some dissapointing news we are unfortunatly having to cancel this event due to reasons beyond our control, but the good news is we are launching our new Foreign invasion event next week, and in that event will be a load on new and exciting rewards for you to gain and earn.  And we will be converting all  your Royal Capital currency / boosters, into currency / boosters that can be used in the new event.   And for a short period of time, if you have any old incomplete equipment pieces /  Gems from the royal capital event you will be able to sell them in the apprentice blacksmith, where you will be able to use them to buy things of value to you.

Yet you took the approach, we are cancelling the royal capital event, if our customer lose out tough, if they moan loud enough we will throw them a bone and throw a few bit of wood / stone into alliance funds.  But lets not waste any time on it.

Doing the right thing by your customers is never a cost, its always an investment that will pay future dividends back to you.  I suggest you look at how this whole thing was handled, and look at how it could have been handled, and learn from your mistakes, because companies that never learn from their mistakes dont survive.  

Just going off your last point. Company will survive when few of you keep spending the way you do. You can't complain and cry about how wrong a company is doing its customers then dropping stupid amounts on in-game currency. Just shows the company, oh doesn't matter how many times we screw them over. We still get the income. Do you think that 5 % of people refuse to spend after issues like that may be a massive dent in GGEs income? Like Mike said 80% of the income comes from 20% of the player base. If GGE is to learn then people need to take action as well as complaining and criticizing on the forums and in support. because we aren't helping the situation either.
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 
    1 of many Vikings to teach Crimson Guard what a real war alliance is.....

Long time player with powerful friends

Remember that this is a game 

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 648NL1
    we get screwed and 20% is paying for it, I am not paying more than I have to pay for an e-mail account.
  • jennyj (AU1)jennyj (AU1) Posts: 38AU1
    I had well over a million coins
    spending money on boosters etc to get them and help my alliance
    The fact of the matter is Joao Tomas is exactly right
    while the whales spend gge just say who cares cause no matter how many times we screw you over the money keeps pouring in.. until those players wake up to how much they are being taken advantage of gge will continue to do what they are doing

jennyj @ au 1
  • There was no compensation for the millions of coin earn with the use if tools and booster. Need to be address.

slowpoke12 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.