We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Feature Request: Ability to take out ruby / token buildings from OPs under capture

Feature request:

When an outpost is under capture, the owner can take out any ruby buildings and buildings constructed with construction / upgrade tokens. The buildings are stored in the Lost and Found. The player can put those buildings into any other castle she / he owns.

Reason:

The game already returns a player's tools and build items when an outpost is being captured. The ruby buildings and buildings constructed with tokens represent monetary investment which is lost with the outpost.
The player needs an ability to take out those buildings before the outpost goes into possession of the captor. Many players do care about their investment and should have the option to take out respective buildings if they want to keep them.

Comments

• inb4 we cap yours
  • Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) Posts: 16US1
     :| this Dude  
  • really whats left? they've taken everything else away... was soooo much more fun before.
  • KKingofKKings (US1)KKingofKKings (US1) Posts: 24US1
    edited 16.06.2019
    My lord. What has good game empire come to.

CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!

! CLICK HERE !

• Yikes, KoN suffering. 

:harold:
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 271RU1
    i really like this idea and thing it will be a good thing to add to the game because it is good and also helps players stay safe and thats good so i support this good idea

:harold:
    MFUGA

• First Jimmy Brewer, now Kashi.

KoN really did recruit the best and the brightest.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    First Jimmy Brewer, now Kashi.

KoN really did recruit the best and the brightest.
    Anyone playing a game starting with, "Goodgame" is the best and brightest, because it's obviously, a good game.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 612US1
    I agree with Kashi.

We should also be able to send Castellan EQ on Metro/Capital capture attacks.

Sign In to comment.