We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

daily inlog bonusses

For a couple of days noy I experiance difficulty in opeming the bonusses. The message"stock is full". It happened before often but after a restart it became ok. Now i have logged in multi times and keep getting the same negative message. enclosed prtscr of the game. The message states to clear some inventory space but where?...
celle @ nl 1

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,687INT3
     The message states to clear some inventory space but where?...
    Most likely an Equipment Piece.  Check if your equipment inventory is full...……..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• For a couple of days noy I experiance difficulty in opeming the bonusses. The message"stock is full". It happened before often but after a restart it became ok. Now i have logged in multi times and keep getting the same negative message. enclosed prtscr of the game. The message states to clear some inventory space but where?...
    Or maybe a timeskip of 10/20/60 minutes and you have allready the max of 320 on stock? And every time you log in, you should get random another bonus, but random could also give 3 times a 30 minutes in a row...
Sign In to comment.