We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Castellan Stats

My relic castellan gives bonuses for "main castle and townships". What are townships? RVs?
Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!

Comments

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 382US1
    OPs maybe? OPs are like little towns attached to main castle.
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 194US1
    Possibly but then why would there be a separate statistic for outpost/landmark combat strength?

Maybe landmark = capital/metropolis and township = KT/RV?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,242INT3
    Possibly but then why would there be a separate statistic for outpost/landmark combat strength?

Maybe landmark = capital/metropolis and township = KT/RV?
    @Crom Cruach another example of where communication is very poor on the Relic Details.  Everyone has to guess at what these mean.  Personally, I think this is a translation issue.  It probably makes perfect sense in German...…...

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 240Community Manager
    We are working on a document to explain these terms, they are a little vague currently and we want to clarify them.
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 194US1
    Thanks @Crom Cruach !
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,242INT3
    Wait...……… A crazy thought just entered my head.  (I know - nothing new there)  Does GGS use the Relic System in GoodGame BigFarm?  What if they were lazy, and just added GGE type descriptions over the existing GGBF ones???  The ultimate in Lazy Programming!  Copy/paste from one game to the other.  Since we know the programmers don't actually play the game, they likely wouldn't QUITE be 100% Certain what those places were called in each game...… Just use them BOTH to be sure!

I WISH this idea was more crazy than it sounds...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 69NL1
    We are working on a document to explain these terms, they are a little vague currently and we want to clarify them.
    Thanks!!
  • Lemmy (INT2)Lemmy (INT2) Posts: 19INT2
    You forgot to add: "But we rolled this feature out anyway even though we are still trying to figure out what it does"
    Lemmy -  International 2
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,082ASIA1
    You forgot to add: "But we rolled this feature out anyway even though we are still trying to figure out what it does"
    Might add in a castle with that name, might not. GGS will decide in 2 years time.
Sign In to comment.