Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Military Academy Effects

My thought is that there should be something like "global effects" from Outer Realms on the main server to show your current effects from the Military Academy. That way you know when they end/are active.
Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
Sir,
Pease be polite!
As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
shut up @forestw (AU1)
================

Comments

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    About the Military Academy: Shouldn't it be made cheaper?
    I built my level 1, but it's really useless. To upgrade it just from 1 to 2 it cost 50 and 350, I assume this will only be going up, making this cost waaay too much to be worth it in my opinion.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    I guess because it is a one they expect you to take your time to build it , but i think every thing is to expensive , 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    also takes 96 hours.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Player X (GB1)Player X (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26
    My thoughts about it are really quite negative. It costs loads to build and upgrade, I should've spent the tokens on relic greenhouses for sure. Also, the effects only last for 2 hours!! It's such a waste of time and tokens. If you could unlock permanent effects it'd be much better, but 80,000 coins on some basic effect of some basic men for only 2 hours is just ridiculous. Please change it, and we'l all be so grateful.

Sign In to comment.