Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Weekly Honour Ranking Reward Gift

@Crom Cruach

Hi All,

I have just noticed that the Weekly Honour Ranking Reward gift seems to have disappeared. I am just wondering whether this is a bug, a display glitch, or whether it has been intentionally removed?

http://prntscr.com/nwrnvq

Has anyone else noticed this as well? I can't see any mention of it in recent update announcements.

Thanks in advance,
Debbie
eibbed62 @ au 1

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    @Crom Cruach

Hi All,

I have just noticed that the Weekly Honour Ranking Reward gift seems to have disappeared. I am just wondering whether this is a bug, a display glitch, or whether it has been intentionally removed?

http://prntscr.com/nwrnvq

Has anyone else noticed this as well? I can't see any mention of it in recent update announcements.

Thanks in advance,
    Debbie
    Display glitch.  One on Server, I don't see anything expect the coins add if I watch there when I collect.  On my other server, I see the troops and tools that I earned.  Not certain what the difference is, other than the award level.

But, you ARE getting the rewards for your ranking...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    Hi Wasso,

Thanks for your reply. Good to know I'm not missing out on anything. I do think it would be good to know when this glitch will be fixed, but I'm not expecting it to be any time soon.

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    Good morning @eibbed62 (AU1) I will bring this up today and see what might be done about it.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    Thanks for that @Crom Cruach. I will only hold my breath half way, in anticipation of GG's speedy response.

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    I will only hold my breath half way, in anticipation of GG's speedy response.

I can't recommend that but maybe it helps? 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • farmer1 (NL1)farmer1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
     Hi all, i'm still getting no Weekly Honour Ranking Rewards
    when i want to collect it says come again in 7 days
  • farmer1 (NL1)farmer1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    still no solution ;-(

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    still no solution ;-(

can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?  It is highly likely that you are getting some coins, but the display issue is still there.  This results in you not seeing what your reward is.  Once collected, the button goes gray like below.

You can also try next week when you get the rewards, to look at your coins when you press the button to collect.  you should see it go up.

Another one of the "known issues" that they can't seem to address...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file