Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RV's???

Hello guys! My name is Vagelislol4 and I am 30 level on international 3 server. So I got in the Everwinter Glacier kingdom and I saw the Resource villages. So I pressed on one and I can't enter it and see it, like I see someones main or the OP's. What are the Resource villages? If I conquer one, will I be able to build in it like I do with OP's? Or are they just villages that give resources and that's all?

Comments

• Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 102
    edited 01.06.2019
    not like ops.   just shells that have a wall and courtyard to defend .... but no interior for buildings or anything.   they give you a production bonus on food or wood or stone ( specific to the one you capture ).   oh yeah - they don't have a moat.

Thorten @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Expanding on what they do:

They do not give you direct resources, they increase the amount you make in that castle. So your's being Everwinter. You'd get a 50% bonus on food (which is your main priority). You can capture up to 5 of them in Everwinter, the other 2 outer kingdoms offer up to 10 each. 

You can get private RV's which offer different levels of villages, you do not have to save up and buy them, you can upgrade them overtime and no one can take them. 

Hope that helps :)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Sign In to comment.