We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update Discussion Thread

Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) Posts: 275NL1
Reading about the apprentice blacksmith

"You will soon be able to earn Apprentice Tokens during our Long Term Point Events instead of the usual rewards. These tokens can be spent at the Apprentice Blacksmith for items. There will be only twenty seven reward steps when playing on easy mode of which twenty five will reward you with Apprentice Tokens with the remaining two being LTPE boosters. There are thirty six hard mode reward steps of which all are Apprentice Tokens. "

raises at least a couple of questions .
1) earning apprentice tokens in stead of the usual awards........ REALLY???????? no more tools, troops and casts for commanders or castelleans? 
2) in hard mode no more LTPE boosters?? 
Dunno what is going on by GGE.. but they can't fix anything that is affecting the players (too hard to fix the foodbug )
they don't hkeep their promisses about the (still not returend) wishing well. instead of a significant expansion of the equipment storage they only added the lost and found. and at the same time they introduced the gold slurping blue casts which ar filling the storage so rapedly that it should have been increased  by at least 1000 to be usefull.

The only thing I can think of is that they want to earn more money on te rubies again..... or get rid of de non ruby plaers totally by this new update
Post edited by Crom Cruach on
Soul4Life2 @ nl 1

Comments

• Reading about the apprentice blacksmith

The only thing I can think of is that they want to earn more money on te rubies again..... or get rid of de non ruby plaers totally by this new update
    IMHO: They don't want to make any money anymore?!

Because for me the extra commander or castellan is one of the main reasons, no i mean THE ONLY REASON, to play the events like Nomads, Samoerai, Bermimond Invasion, with boosters to gather points for the Long Time Point Event. 

So this items that can be found at the Apprentice Blacksmith must be really good?! Items like strong commander and castellan equptment, extra tools, extra troops, village coins, construction coins, upgrade coins, fusion ingredients, ect, ect. 

I mean, for me it would be an improvement if there is a way to choose your own prices. For example: To choose never to choose any of those moat tools again. :-) 

Just play the points and only choose the prices that you want and make commander and castellan complete as soon as possible!

Mmm...

My experience tells me that this would be to good to be true...

But let's see what te start of the new LTPE brings? 
  • yup keep adding new CRAP and don;t FIX all the old fuck ups ,good move GGE
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    WTF??? A little late on bringing back the apprentice blacksmith...

Welp that's a rip to my PvPing because all my armorer tools come from the LTPEs lul. Not that there ever was tons of armorer tools in LTPE. Will have to go back to hammering towers and forts harder, better, faster, stronger.

But DON'T you dare toUCH those tool sales. Or give out 90% sales hahaha
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,068INT1
    I have lost all confidence in GGE in what they do , what they say , and what they will do , everything about this game seems to be a con. I will not give up what i have built , but i will take anything thats free , and save my cash for things that are worth spending on SUPPORT are not worth wasting time on there dead wood in this game. They bring out new stuff without fixing previous stuff , it as if we are fools .

Promises broken time and time again.

But what i cant understand . If they got there act together they could have a great game, VPN ISSUE, MULTI PLAYERS, 
    PLAYERS USING DEAD ACCOUNTS. ETC ETC.

I dont know what to say ,they show 10 players banned because of bots , why because that loses them money , the rest mention above is okay if they spend money GGE dont care. if this is not true GGE prove it 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    New update?
    I only spot more look items that have not any effective use in the game
    and more new bugs while the old bugs are infected with new bugs, good working features are broken , build items, by people that have no clue what they are working at, a alliance smithy that is unreachable when you reach level 70
    a broken wishing well sitting the to be beauty and still available for new player to build and to find it to be no more than shoplifting. 
    Its saddening hopeless
    best would be to euthanize the dying patient
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,690INT3
    edited 28.05.2019
    Just WOW...…..

Take away the rewards from the LTPE and instead give the newest "token".   Instead of getting tools, troops, boosters, gift packs, gems, feathers, PO Item, and a decent Comm / Cast....we will get the Apprentice Token.   While there are much fewer levels, I am going to guess that we will still need to achieve the same total points.  So, work harder, for fewer rewards.  PERHAPS the Apprentice Blacksmith will be similar to his last appearance, and give decent Comms/Casts.  But, how many LTPE will one need to complete to get enough "tokens" to get the best one?  Once again, SLOW the progress of the Non-Ruby Buyer.  But, this DOES explain the Relic Comm/Cast "update".  They added that first, to HOPEFULLY make you not miss the LTPE ones they planned to take away.  

I find it VERY interesting that this was NOT seen on the Test Server.  I bet they knew it would have resulted in a resounding "What are you thinking?!?!?!  Just NO!  DON'T do it!!!" that they would then ignore.

I just may need to start spending more time in INT3.  At least things make sense there...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    I like the apprentice idea. 
    I dislike the relic idea in general, as well as you have seen everything is already unbalanced as it is. 
    More tools is also not good, as they just push the limits of expensive. 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • @Crom Cruach

Please Read the above comments and create the appropriate discussion thread ! making the ltpe easier with less pages - worst idea ever - i've nearly completed it twice this month and am only coasting at present !

WE don't need more fecking tools we need the bugs fixing - ps might be a bug in storm but will need to check again later - looks like the commanders moat bonus's are not working - or might be a display bug !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,636GB1
    edited 28.05.2019
    I just don't understand why they keep giving us new things and fixing things which doesn't need to be fixed.

This new relic building. We don't need it!
    We already have plenty of relic stuff to build and upgrade already.

Changes to LTPE? Who asked for this? We don't need any changes for LTPE, that event is perfectly fine as it is. 

Please stop trying to change/fix things which doesn't need it. Give us updates with contents that actually matters. Like making berimond beatable again or what about the wishing well which was been dead for years now despite countless promises that it will get reworked? 

Give us what we want and stop working on things which doesn't need to be worked on.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• And no one from the moderators is answering de questions
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 602US1
    To be fair, I vaguely recall people saying they would prefer to be able to buy the commander they wanted after a series of garbage cast/com sets.  Mind you that was once for about a week eons ago.

I fully expect a reaming on this rework...If they had just replaced the equipment rewards with apprentice tokens and had the apprentice shop open all the time I would be happy with that.  

Now what do you think the odds are that these will be the same tokens as before?  I think about zero.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    yes they are all very very very busy trying to fix the bugs they have made making changes that no body wanted, meaning that not only does our game experience decline from an in game perspective having to deal with lots of stuff that doesnt work.  Our chances of getting a sensible answer from support all but dissapears as the poor buggers are desparatly trying to clean up the mess the development team keep making, but unfortuantly the amount of excrement that keeps falling down, is simply higher than any customer support could ever deal with!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    I am guessing they are also way to busy to correct the horrible decision to make it significantly harder to look at your messages.  Its rare that players have 100% agreement on something but this one was a no brainer.

I still maintain that no one who has ever played the game would have deliberatly made the one button thats used more than any other in the game, so much more difficult to access.   So from that I have to conclude that the person whose Idea it was has never played the game, neither has he person who programmed it, as they would have said hold on are you nuts?  and neither has the person who signed the change off and allowed it to go through to production.

Which to be honest tells us exactly where we are in the game today.  The fact there is such a huge dissconnect between players and developers shows us why the development team are pulling in one direction and the players are pushing the other.  What is important to players is clearly of no importance to developers.  

They have zero clue which features are used most frequently, or whats important to players.  They constantly ask for feedback in so many different forms, why I have no clue as they constantly ignore it. 

I genuinly feel sorry for the customer facing employees in this organisation, as they are constantly having to apologise for the lunacy of the decision making from those that sit in their plush offices seeminly totally insulated from whats really happening in the game. 
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) Posts: 97US1
    All this whining and carrying on as though any of you will have some impact on the game you seem to delusionally think of as yours.    Newsflash:  
    1)  gge does NOT run this game for the people who play it.    They run it as a business to make money.
    2)  as long as enough people repeatedly invest their real money into the game ( WHATEVER their motivation ),  gge will attempt to 'design' toward those items / area of the game where the most in - game currency is spent  
    3) gge will continue to introduce new features and functions to drive their revenue.  if those items improve or destroy your gaming experience is of no consequence until you actually stop spending and / or playing ( threats do not count ) 
    4) please don't think the folks who execute the code or even design the construct have a lot of choice in what they push out to you.  They don't.   The marketing department has analyzed what and where your money and time are spent .... and place (read as take advantage of you ) development efforts accordingly 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) Posts: 30US1
    GoodGltichEmpire strikes again...

They DGAF about players or what needs to be fixed, all they can do is come up with new skins for castles.
    Stop coming out with new crap and fix the damn game! 
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • I'm all for the LTPE being less pages but taking away all the good rewards so players are forced to buy rubies is a really stupid move on GGE's part. Way to get more players to leave the game.
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 257GB1
    Let's see how the apprentice tokens work. I will take screen shots of the current LTPE and then compare what you win from it, with what you can but from the apprentice. Somehow based on previous experience I suspect it will be less! 

And having seen the monthly events plan for June, then can I just say how helpful it is never to see thorn or underworld when you are working on achievements. Would love to give GGS money for the last food flag but unfortunately I have to get there first!  
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • dpheyer (US1)dpheyer (US1) Posts: 13US1
    I noticed a couple of issues.... 

1. our alliance overview isn't showing glory half of our members get...and half the time if it does show anything, its a quarter of the amount of glory they actually show in the battle reports...and with their title, the alliance should have received double the amount. so my Q is this... even thou the glory isn't showing up in the overview, is our alliance even getting the glory? we lose .5% daily so I am afraid it will only cause our alliance to lose its levels. Ive noticed this issue with the glory not showing up for the past few invasion events (since the last update basically). 

2. I am aware of the food production issue ive read in the forums, but today I noticed both in sands & fire that all of my production buildings (not just food) is showing -6 production per hour...that's including kingdom resources like my lvl 11 glass furnaces. I also don't see the percentage above the building when you hover your mouse over it. I wanted to demolish some wood/stone buildings but am afraid I will demolish the wrong ones 1st. I checked in ice & green, and they all seem to look fine & show the amount of production per/hr. Its just in sands & fire. Is this the issue that I read about with the food but now Im seeing it for other resources too?

also, I just wanted to say that the cast relics are useless to me! I have yet to receive a relic cast helmet but I sure have dozens of other pieces. I cant even make a complete cast so I haven't even bothered trying to use the cast relics...its just filling up my storage which I seem to max out daily due to useless relic equipment & hitting towers...and enough of the darn comm nomad relic hero's! good grief! LOL I got like 15 of those suckers

if a mod is reading this, please forward what I said to the appropriate people because obviously my complaints I have sent in to admin aren't being heard. I have only gotten the "we received your complaint automated" PM... my members have been complaining frequently in chat about the overview issue, and its getting old hearing it

anyone else noticed their overview not showing the glory at all or showing the incorrect amounts?
Sign In to comment.