We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC or TISC?

Are we the MISC or the TISC?

The preamble for the ramble started with "we will call you the TISC", but then went onto call us "MISC brahs". This guy's descriptions are unintentionally the best part of the game for me. 

@Serry pls respawn 
Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    how bout T-MISC for Toolburner MISC/The MISC
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) Posts: 277ASIA1
    Serry is the male equivalent to Amy Schumer
    Oh, come on we know the guy buys but he's not that big of a Whale.
    I think Keenan means that they both lack a sense of humour.

hue hue
    When I get banned for the fat joke I want you to be the one to engrave my grave stone. 
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

TISK  why because we found in this 80 horns 4 big hits and others were tool burn hits thanks :)
    ^^bahaha.  this guy.  if he only spent half as much time playing as he does on the forums.  your game is still trash.

AF  how many times i told u when FIGHTERS  talk u go hide or atleast go to past and remember how did kon destroy your family in 1 week and u even didnt make STFU , EG  help u lol because u knew it well they were not going to follow u or follow your weak leadership thats why I LEFT  :wink:
  • Lol, why do you guys let AMR troll you?
  • Dis Boi (US1)Dis Boi (US1) Posts: 9US1
    edited 30.05.2019
    You all need to be recycled...

"Here come Dis Boi. Oh shit waddup" 

Dis Boi, 2/12/17
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1

TISK  why because we found in this 80 horns 4 big hits and others were tool burn hits thanks :)
    ^^bahaha.  this guy.  if he only spent half as much time playing as he does on the forums.  your game is still trash.

AF  how many times i told u when FIGHTERS  talk u go hide or atleast go to past and remember how did kon destroy your family in 1 week and u even didnt make STFU , EG  help u lol because u knew it well they were not going to follow u or follow your weak leadership thats why I LEFT  :wink:
    Can we get amr a translator maybe? Or a doctor to make sure he didn't just have a stroke typing this? 
    Thanks,

Sorth
    MUFU Member

• TISK  why because we found in this 80 horns 4 big hits and others were tool burn hits thanks :)

Can we get amr a translator maybe? Or a doctor to make sure he didn't just have a stroke typing this? 
    Thanks,

Sorth
    @amr5 (US1)
    Stop typing and attack something....for the love of god.   I'm attacking you right now.  Please pretend that you have pair and defend...
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • @amr5 (US1) Do something about them attacking you then and stop complaining.
    -MOC
    Don't mess with me.
This discussion has been closed.