We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I lost my account password

i tried doing: i forgot my password, but it seems that it doesn't work, i tried contacting the support but they seem to not respond back anytime soon cause i sent them 3 days ago and still didnt respond, i have the email i know it, i play on SA1, please i need to reset the password cause i forgot it, i have played the game from 2013

Comments

• Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,098ASIA1
    On the log on screen, there will be a feature you can use to send a link to log back in. In English it is called, "forgot password?". Click there, and it will send a link to your email.
  • sultqn (SA1)sultqn (SA1) Posts: 2SA1
    On the log on screen, there will be a feature you can use to send a link to log back in. In English it is called, "forgot password?". Click there, and it will send a link to your email.
    too bad it doesn't work lol
  • I also currently have an complicated issue, and can't access my account and play the game. I sent a ticket request 10 days ago.
    The Community manager has told me that the ticket was received, but that there is currently a big volume in ticket requests. I don't know if there still are, but if it's gonna take 1 week for every reply I send them later, I will have to give up my hope playing the game anytime soon. :neutral:
  • Hey @sultqn (SA1) and @thomas sung h (SKN1),

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing your accounts. From what I've heard, your tickets have been received by our support team. Currently, there are other tickets ahead, but rest assured once those are resolved yours will be as well. Each ticket has a # associated with it and won't be lost. You'll get a response as soon as the team is available, it shouldn't be too long now. So keep your heads up and keep checking your emails for updates! I know this may not be the ideal news, but unfortunately we cannot assist with account issues over the forums. Your tickets will be handled soon enough ;)

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.