We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

This game suchs

This is just a way to get real money for a low level browser game, every place in the game they throw ads tiring to get you to spend real money, and now the only way to advance is to spend real money, I will not spend 1 cent on these cheep games, and if they keep up putting their ways to spend real cash every ware I will delete this low level game, it is not worth spending my real money!

Comments

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Yes, delete GGE. Good luck.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
     browser game 1
     the game 2 
    cheep games 3
    level game 4

real money 1
    spend real money 2
    spend real money 3
    spend real cash 4
    my real money 5 
    BrUh

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684INT3
    edited 22.05.2019

Welcome to INT3...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 685Community Manager
    That is a very disturbing photograph....
    That is a very disturbing photograph....
    xd

To be continued....

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 602US1
    @Crom Cruach

The second comment by r11g should be the most disturbing to you as an employee of GGS.  Players telling others, and it happens a lot here, that they should NOT play the game as a first response should be a big clue that the customer is NOT HAPPY.  I don't think you can stress this point enough to the game development team/decision makers.  I can list a number of major areas of poor performance, any of which could be deal breaker/death knell for a customer/the game all by itself.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 685Community Manager
    edited 23.05.2019
    The second comment by r11g should be the most disturbing to you as an employee of GGS.  
    It is not a comment I condone but the player is free to make it. I am doing my best to have the players concerns here listened to by the Game Team. 
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1
    I do not understand a lot of companies. Neither this one. 
    New day new problems. 
    New event new bugs.
    New Updates new discomfort. 
    It's like - "Okey first we gonna let people to use our new product/update ( for example HTML) and when we will see if it is working well" 
    The right answer is from backward - first company SHOULD test the new product (for example on they own test server) and when it is FULLY WORKING well - release it to use for customers worldwide goddammit. 
    The last nerve string is come off. 
    Good bay to my money Empire :) 
    I' am not that "mad" person. But everyone has that last point of patience. 
    Sorry for grammar or other mistakes. 

The problem is those who are in charge and never played their own goddamn game, and make fast decisions without taking in consideration the problems that might appear when the new updates are live.

OR, their dev teams are too small to test those updates, so they have no time to find all the problems (which in 100% of the time those bugs  are really easy to be found (like the food multi on granaries) ), so yeah... they just run the updates ...

And when the bugs are found by the players, all they do is put them in a long list and make us to wait for them to fix whatever they missed on their own mistakes... like the bug on food production, berimond, outer event, islands n so on.

I thought germany has some nice developers since there are some nice gaming companyes, they were shown on E3 games.. 
    But i might be wrong.

To be continued....

• The problem is those who are in charge and never played their own goddamn game, and make fast decisions without taking in consideration the problems that might appear when the new updates are live.

OR, their dev teams are too small to test those updates, so they have no time to find all the problems (which in 100% of the time those bugs  are really easy to be found (like the food multi on granaries) ), so yeah... they just run the updates ...

And when the bugs are found by the players, all they do is put them in a long list and make us to wait for them to fix whatever they missed on their own mistakes... like the bug on food production, berimond, outer event, islands n so on.

I thought germany has some nice developers since there are some nice gaming companyes, they were shown on E3 games.. 
    But i might be wrong.

Well said, Muffins.

How long have you been playing Empire, if I may ask?
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 602US1
    I hope you succeed in getting them to listen, since it's your(and the game team's) job security is on the line. 

No players = No job.

It's not just us on the forums who are frustrated, and negative on most of the updates/changes of late.  We're just the ones who are trying to communicate it, rather than just leave the game.  I don't know what metrics GGS uses to determine the state of health of the game, but if metrics say the game is healthy, GGS is using the wrong metrics.  The maps are barren wastelands compared to what they used to be
    The problem is those who are in charge and never played their own goddamn game, and make fast decisions without taking in consideration the problems that might appear when the new updates are live.

But i might be wrong.

Well said, Muffins.

How long have you been playing Empire, if I may ask?
    Since 2014

To be continued....

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    I think a great idea for the players (the players not GGS, I know I'm the worst). Making a ruby option in the shop that adjusts according to your available ads. So say it's $20 for 25,000 rubies and $30 for 37,000 rubies it will adjust to 30,000 rubies and make it ~$25 

Makes buying cheaper and more affordable for players, might even bring players to buy more often and return a profit.

But it will keep players in the long run for sure.  
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    @ muffins 2.0
    2014, your time is up, time to upgrade to 2.1

@ Dark Venom
    most games account managers think like this, the chance on getting one time $ 100 is much bigger than 50 times $ 2
    sad thing is that many player are more willing to pay $ 2 than to pay $ 100.
    Game manager policy is to not listen to the player, they have to play the game they get and not to play the game they would like to play.

@ muffins 2.0
    2014, your time is up, time to upgrade to 2.1

@ Dark Venom
    most games account managers think like this, the chance on getting one time $ 100 is much bigger than 50 times $ 2
    sad thing is that many player are more willing to pay $ 2 than to pay $ 100.
    Game manager policy is to not listen to the player, they have to play the game they get and not to play the game they would like to play.

xd
     i wanted to change my name but i have no idea to what, and most of the people know me after this name, so ..

To be continued....

• I agree with all the above statements, the game developers need to try playing their own game for a few weeks. Then they would see the shit we put up with every day, and maybe actually do something right.

Chances of them getting anything right are slim too none these days though. I live in dread of each coming update, as each one butchers something, and brings in multiple new glitches

Sign In to comment.