We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Not Funny...

Not sure exactly how long this has been going on, but recently realized that when there are troops that require rubies to heal, they delete coin healed troops from the hospital. So I have ended up with ZERO troops in my castle thanks to this stupidity. I know GG is out to make money, but it is ridiculous to punish those of us whom cannot afford the money to buy rubies to heal troops. Supposedly a free to play game yet if you do not spend money on rubies you fall farther and farther behind. This thing with the troops is just another example of how the free players get screwed over. I am about to leave the game for good over this. Bad enough that players with deep pockets rule with massive ruby bought armies, without making it so those of us who cannot afford the rubies are now rendered defenseless due to "rewards" from events. Some of which are alliance oriented so we do not even get to opt out by not taking part.
RoseTyler1982 @ usa 1

Comments

• Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) Posts: 408GB1
    This has been going on for many years.

It's a little bit annoying but if you had millions of rubies, you wouldn't want your hospital deleting the ruby troops!

I disband my ruby troops from the hospital as I go round recruiting. That way it clears up more space for coin troops as they pour in after a hard days work. Hope that helps.

Twaitsy
    Twaitsy
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 434US1
    I suggest the troop cost build item for your barracks and you'll never heal a troop again.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 257NL1
    some troops are cheaper to heal some troops are cheaper to recruit
    remember its good games so there is no logic , reason or consistency, check everything one by one and don't be surprised
Sign In to comment.