Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Two Keeps

I am currently using the Outer Realms section of the game and expanded the castle walls. I then moved the keep and found it was duplicated. How do I remove the second keep?
Marty Maurder @ en 1

Comments

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,042
    edited 10.05.2019
    His gf just moved in that is unrealistic, no gge player has a gf long enough for them to move in.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 10.05.2019

Mentioned it on another thread.

2 Keeps, a Dwelling inside the Defense Workshop, other overlapping buildings.  They mentioned it in the reason for the shut down that was a while ago.  They said they cannot remove the 2nd Keep at this time......

The overlapping buildings would be a great new way to increase food production and PO!
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

hey i don't mind the quicker construction time lol

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Hey,

This is a glitch that unfortunately cannot be fixed until the end of the event. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
    @Keenanxbox (US1) I merged the two threads that had the same topic. Please read my response above.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    On the keep front, had to upgrade to lvl 2 TWICE for it to take.
  • I like others have ended up with 2 castle keeps! I read that nothing can be done, which I feel is nonsense. We are losing space in our castles... come on!
    greg triplett @ usa 1
    do we get compensation as we have reduced space? and a lot of players who do not have 2 keeps have a unfair advantage.
    Does the keep take up extra space? Based on the image above, it looks like it doesn't (let me know if otherwise).

I do not think this is a glitch that warrants compensation, so it is doubtful GGE would.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • shows how little ggs actually care. they clearly dont test their own product enough: broken quests, broken events. and when people are affected they dont care and completely ignore us with no compensation....
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Temprance said:
    @Keenanxbox (US1) I merged the two threads that had the same topic. Please read my response above.

Temprance
    You're much better at merging on the forums than you are in game.
  • sal456 (US1)sal456 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Somehow I now have 2 keeps in the same outer realms castle

You can see the original one I upgraded at the top and I made the mistake of upgrading the second one hoping that would make is disappear.  It didn't.

I won't mind too terribly much if I could get twice the tax, but nope that didn't work either.  I cannot delete either castle, nor can I build on the space it's taking.  Please fix!
  • Thanks for the updates folks
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
    Temprance said:

Temprance

• ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    LOL!! 

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Temprance said:

Temprance
    xd
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    Im likely going to ask for my $ back on this outers... total BS... cant build in my main castle due to lack of space.

gge u really messed up this time..

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file