We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bookmarks Expanded

Twenty bookmarks for the 4 main kingdoms and any event worlds is really kind of small.   I don't really use them except in the four kingdoms and Storm Islands.  It would be much better if we had 20 bookmarks in each kingdom, 20 in green, 20 in ice, 20 in sands, etc.

This should not be too difficult to do.  Please see if this can be done.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
  2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
  3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
  4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
  5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
  6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
Sign In to comment.