Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

no response from GGE Support

I sent in support ticket via the in-game spport icon.  No response
I sent another via forums -  no response
I sent at least 2 additional ones - No response

I am assuming I wil not get a response or acknowledgement to this either from GGS personnel

kookiekooks @ usa 1

Comments

• Message me your ticket # and we'll see what's going on. I advise waiting for a response as submitting multiple tickets will only slow things down. Additionally, it may take a few days to get a response, I wouldn't be expecting an instant response. Thanks! 
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    This has been corrected.  And GGE fixed the problem.  Losing 20K in defenders is important becaUSE IT LEAVES VUNERALBE TO ATTACK.  bUT AS YOU CAN SEE FRm the post on updates this morning,  I was not the only one.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • I'm glad to see you had a positive experience with the our support team. I recommend that if others are experiencing this issue that they reach out to support so they may take the necessary steps in remedying the problem. Each case is unique to the individual, so the outcome may be different, but if there is a loss that warrants compensation than it will happen. I'll go ahead and close this thread now. :)
This discussion has been closed.