Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Boo Master - AU1

2»

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 254
    BOO PRESS RELEASE

Notice: All recruitment is on old until further notice.
    Due to a lice outbreak in Boo Cavern, all members are asked to maintain distance from each other beards. The outbreak was observed when Whitetiger was scratching his beard profusely during his Sunday sermon. Special lice beard treatment is being applied for all beards present at the sermon.
    If new applicants wish to join they are advised to join the sub alliance Boo Patrol or affiliate Defiance.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    BOO PRESS RELEASE

Boo Masters is now at a Level 4 health protocol due to the rapidly expanding lice outbreak in member beards.
    Castles near a Boo castle may need to relocate. This includes RVs, Outposts, Storm Islands, Monuments and Labs if the outbreak gets worse. We will keep the community aware if these requirements need to be implemented.
    We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    edited 25.03.2020
    BOO PRESS RELEASE

Boo Masters is temporarily suspending all non-essential operations due to the beard lice outbreak. Several beards have been treated with known chemicals  but the lice have developed immunity. The executive council is meeting virtually tonight to discuss JohnM11, a  brother member's future in the alliance after he got angry and tore the beard from his face, in a temporary moment of desperation.

Boo Masters has also received reports that a player named @Wasso (INT3) , aka @dliu3 (US1) may have caused the infection when he applied for Boo Membership and was rejected. Reports indicate that he shaved his beard because it did not meet Boo standards afterwards. The investigations branch is looking into this further.

Boo members should practice social distancing and keep their beards 6 feet from all other beards they encounter.

ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED NOT TO CUT THEIR BEARD WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,677
    edited 25.03.2020
    The reports of a Secret Society of Lice that is attacking @forestw (AU1)'s and his fake followers beards at my request may or may not be exaggerated....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    @Wasso (INT3)
    You mean at MY request
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,677
    @Wasso (INT3)
    You mean at MY request
    I still get us confused at times...….....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    Another note: Boo Masters should commence the treatment of forestw's infestation with the same strategy North Korea treats Coronavirus cases, in this case a bullet. Or multiple.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Sign In to comment.