Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New bug and ...

2»

Comments

• Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) INT1 Posts: 54
    NoblemanARNOLD (INT2)   said: 
    New bug in Outer Realms

I have 2 Keep... LOL

Also Wasso (INT3) said:
    2 Keeps, a Dwelling inside of the Defense Workshop, other overlapping buildings.  Now THIS is a Quality Update! 

Guys, guys ... do not complain ... from the excess head does not hurt    
     :D:D:D:D:D:Do:)>:)
    I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
    The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
     o:)    :D

Donation is not possible.
    Therefore, the next tasks are disabled
    In my alliance, no one can continue to advance in this task

• Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47

Yes, same here, but I noticed it does still deduct your coins when you click it! So they take our coins but the progress is not recorded. I can't believe how many bugs happen in this game.
    Tony C @ WWW 1

Tony C (INT1) said 

Yes, same here, but I noticed it does still deduct your coins when you click it! So they take our coins but the progress is not recorded. I can't believe how many bugs happen in this game.

Yes, we are not the only ones, unfortunately ... and ... even if it's a bug
    we pay 0 results ... so  It looks like a robbery.
    I said I'm going to put all my remarks here ... if I need to become a real witch ... but when I'm right ... it's ok ... I'll be witches with pleasure

Food production is a problem again

This is a bar of lv 30 (with Base Food production bulid item lv 14)
    https://prnt.sc/nnn707
    Production should be over 2 k, but not 

This is the lvl 1 (with Food production bulid lv 10)
    https://prnt.sc/nnn79g
    Production should be 200, but not

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,288
    @Sttela (INT1)we have published a statement on the current Status Quo with regard to the April update earlier this morning. We are working to resolve the issues as fast as possible and I would like to say thank you for everyone's understanding and patience.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    @Sttela (INT1)we have published a statement on the current Status Quo with regard to the April update earlier this morning. We are working to resolve the issues as fast as possible and I would like to say thank you for everyone's understanding and patience.
    Hello Crom please bear in mind nothing is directed at any Moderators at all you are just us , but you have read  out to us GGE spin on thing , and telling us that they are working on it is Great , but for them to tell us thankyou for your understanding dont cut it.

We are angry and furious for how we are treated, and the way this game is run by them , and we are just a cash cow for them, but there bugs have got progressivly worse day by day each part of the game become a cost , a waste of our time and effort , and it slows down our progress, i think GGE have move so fast with there game and inplementing new feature , and now there own game has gotten away from them.
    The biggest issue is food , and to think you have fixed by your suggestion of taking off food item and replaced it , work fantasticly , but only to wake up this morning to find it reverse slightl lower and troops starve because of it , make me furious.

GGE are not suffering , but the players that pay there wages shame on them 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    only good thing to do right now is stop food consumption until the problem is solved
    Hello Crom please bear in mind nothing is directed at any Moderators at all you are just us , but you have read  out to us GGE spin on thing , and telling us that they are working on it is Great , but for them to tell us thankyou for your understanding dont cut it.
    I totally understand that it's not directed at the Moderators here or myself. At this point though there is little I could add to the statement made yesterday. What was written there is the truth. The Games Team are hard at it right now working on the problems and preparing an update that will bring good solutions to the problems. 
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    I totally understand that it's not directed at the Moderators here or myself. At this point though there is little I could add to the statement made yesterday. What was written there is the truth. The Games Team are hard at it right now working on the problems and preparing an update that will bring good solutions to the problems. 

Update: Bugfixes 14th March

the team is even fixing bugs in the past.....

Update: Bugfixes 14th March

That was my time travelling escapades at play there. It gets hard to keep all the timelines straight in my mind, I just don't know how Dr. Who manages it.
  • I had a similar issue where my first Relic Greenhouse was at 100% and the second at 42%. All other granaries seemed normal. I upgraded the second RG from L1 to L2,  and it then reset to 100% production, so that may be a work around until the fix is implemented. I think it changed the order of some other granaries' production levels at the same time though, so best to check everything afterwards.
  • Update: Bugfixes 14th March

That was my time travelling escapades at play there. It gets hard to keep all the timelines straight in my mind, I just don't know how Dr. Who manages it.
    When speaking about timelines, how long before the supportdesk give any reaction? Lost maybe an investment around 100k to 150k rubbies by a "inconvience" with fusion-system of decorations. 

Goodgame Studios
    May 16, 2019, 10:20 +0000
    Hello,

Your query has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.

We can't comment on Customer support issues here on the forum. 
Sign In to comment.