Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I'm Back.

hello. I just recently got back to the game (about 3 weeks ago). I originally left about 2 years or so ago entirely because I was moving quite a bit. Ended up moving through 3 states in just under a few months. 12 moves in 1 year. Big yikes.

But, now I'm older and my own person and I live out on my own so I decide when I move, and I also decide how much of my monthly budget I get to blow on rubies. My friend @dylan42 (US1) brought me back along with the annoying empire emails I was always getting.

The game's quite a lot of fun now honestly. I picked back up on the Asia server and re-opened my USA account just to watch the server war. On the USA, I am " ψ Sadness ψ " On the USA server and "Goliath" on Asia. Hope to see some familiar faces. Thanks for reading!

Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

Comments

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    welcome back  :)
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 277
    welcome back  :)
    hey sama it's been so long man, how ya been
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

Sign In to comment.