We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread : Relic - What you need to know!

157»

Comments

• Player X (GB1)Player X (GB1) Posts: 26GB1
    Personally, I absolutely love the relic equipment idea, makes it easy for very low level lvl 70's like me to gain fine sets without spending a fortune.

HOWEVER the big problem I've found with this equipment is the caps on courtyard bonus combat strength. In previous sets it has no limits, allowing you to have sets like the Mastter Summnoner with 120 CY power or beyond:

But with relic comms it has a cap of 80%!!!! 

This reduces my potential CY bonus by more than 50%!! Also, I only registered the cap after I'd actually placed the gems onthe equipment, lol, it should be made more clear! When considering the fact relic items are supposed to be better and stronger than all other types of equipment, eg. unique, as it is concerning some aspects like general combat strength, this aspect is LAUGHABLE! The feature of the commander that actually makes a difference, the courtyard bonus, has become hopelessly limited in the supposedly strongest commanders in the game!!

When comparing this to superb commanders made by players using unique equipment items, with CY bonuses as high as 170%, one can't help thinking it might be better to stick with the unique sets.

Please remedy this, changing this would indeed make the relic equipment one of the best additions to the game ever!!

• TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 106ASIA1
    Read more carefully. The commander you showed has a CY cap of 140% versus glory targets(Foreign and Bloodcrow) and a CY cap of 100% versus real players. The real cap versus real players may actually be higher, I haven't played around with this relic equipment enough to know for sure.
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
    edited 28.07.2019
    I realise that, but I was referring to the unspecified courtyard cap - it'll be really hard to get that 140% with glory targets full, but even then it's only 100% maximum with regular castle lords. Like I said, this cap is non-existent with non-relic equipment, so I think it shouldn't exist in relics either.

Thanks for trying to help though! :smile:
    Post edited by Player X (GB1) on

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    I realise that, but I was referring to the unspecified courtyard cap - it'll be really hard to get that 140% with glory targets full, but even then it's only 100% maximum with regular castle lords. Like I said, this cap is non-existent with non-relic equipment, so I think it shouldn't exist in relics either.

Thanks for trying to help though! :smile:
    you should look at those range and melee powers, those caps are much bigger than what normal equipments have, you can get range and melee to 150 against other castle lords, and even more against other targets, that is 60more than in regular equipments.
    It's very difficult to reach those caps though...after spending millions of coins on the smithy (I'm lg lvl 7) and after getting about 20 gems so far I think against castle lords I can only reach about 110% CY bonus and about 125% unit bonuses. When comparing that to the Master Sumoner with CY bonus of 120% and 110% unit bounus this is not a very significant increase.

• the first time 100,000 coins. the second time 134,113 coins.  hope they redo it so everyone can join

I agree-this upgrade system is far too expensive for a mere 0.1% per upgrade. Even the technicus, which costs millions to get a single item upgraded would only cost a fraction of this-especially as 50 upgrades are available! Please reduce the price.

Apart from the exorbitant price I think this new system is a great idea and well implemented, and a great way of using relic shards.

• yes it is a fine

but to relic the tool to lvl 5 cost 80k iron coal olives and glass. It is way too much...

ggs what are you thinking of ? you keep on and on and on destroying the game
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    There was some talk about alliances smithy level is going to affect on the quality of those relic equipments that is coming from there, so has it already happened? does that smithy level affect on quality of relic equipments that we get from there?
    I don't believe it affects it yet sir-haba. Our alliance smithy is level 18 and I'm still getting rubbish items very often :)

E.g. I just got one worth 205 relic shards ..... :'(

• It has been months since the relic announcement and I'm just not impressed.  You either get hyper-specific NPC commanders or castellan that have great courtyard bonuses but cant hold a wall.  Other than the ability to snipe, relic equipment wasnt worth the hype.  

removing quicklimes and fixing pvp would be nice.  Or adding more metros to fight over... stop adding content and fix what you have.  GGE could be great again
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
Sign In to comment.