We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread : Relic - What you need to know!

Comments

• Guys
    I send the gold, but it doesnt work
    I have gold, but the system... ;(
    OURO=GOLD
    Plz someone help me 

• hier ook niet 
  • I'm just selling all mine and would like to ask for the alliance smithy to be returned to its former status 100k coins for unusable equipment is rubbish - anything else we can buy for shards - cos the equipment is pure rubbish.

am not going to be donating or completing any more quests as just a waste of my time !
    and will only be using alliance smithy for daily tasks !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Hi Everey1,
    hows u

In the current BloodCrow event the correlating RELIC Quest, it seems there is a bug? I have donated the coin amount 14,900 twice, it still hasn't completed the quest???? 
    Any1 else notice or have that issue?

Cheers xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    Same! Is this a Bug? Plz ggs Help!
  • Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) Posts: 46INT1
    There is new bug 

Donation is not possible.
    Therefore, the next tasks are disabled
    In my alliance, no one can continue to advance in this task

I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
    The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
     o:)    :D

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 525GB1
    edited 11.05.2019
    There is new bug 

Donation is not possible.
    Therefore, the next tasks are disabled
    In my alliance, no one can continue to advance in this task

tag a CM or BM ?

@[email protected]"Crom Cruach"

but this seems broken as well !

Edit @[email protected] ; hope this one works as don't want to flood support with tickets
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • valeri (SKN1)valeri (SKN1) Posts: 2SKN1
    Is anyone else having a problem with the tasks related to the new relic equipment? The game takes my coins that I donate but I still don't get the equipment. Is there going to be refunds?
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) Posts: 169US1
    edited 11.05.2019
    Relic equipment...Thought it to good to be true, good idea, but just another gimmick. After getting pieces through the Sams event, and foolish me, buying a few, just to try of course, what do I get. For one thing 14 commanders, 3 casts, and just enough equipment to make 1 full com. They also give you Cast gems to defend against NPC attacks, Why, no-one gets any decent NPC attacks that would warrant making an NPC Cast. So what now, you decide to sell these unwanted pieces, for what, rubies, coins, oh no, relic shards. These apparently can be used to remove unwanted gems from equipment sets, cost to remove a gem 2000 shards, buy back equipment price to you for equipment, varies but is between 250 -350 shards, talk about a gimmick, but are we surprised....not.
    Wouldn't be so bad if you could mix and match with other equipment, but no, so think before you buy....
    high lvl nom and soon to be sams attacks called  on you is the only npc attacks that are worthy. should help save tools/troops this way... other than those 2 npc attacks pointless, i mean leave it on and youll be smashed in regular pvp lol
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) Posts: 64GB1
    Of course there is a bug...
    Filling the war chest quest, donate coins - I've donated three times already, coins taken from my account but quest still not completed. It is not only about the coins but also about the time - I want to progress with that quest but due to the bug I can't.

I have ISTQB certificate, GGE, make serious offer the I can test this game for you as you apparently have problem with QA.

Hori
    Hori @ en 1
  • Yea of course reporting a bug. No chance to donate coins to complete task. Clicked it many times, lost gold, no progress. :(

GG refund and fix that bug asap.

• Regarding the new alliance smithy: Having the minimum coin buy at 80,000 prices this out of range.  The old smithy was only about 7,500.  This means that I can no longer participate in the daily quest.  Does it also mean that when my stock of equipment or gems gets full, that my only option is to throw them out?

This new smithy is very discouraging because there is no way I can spend 80,000 per day.  I am considering leaving the game.  Could you consider allowing the smithy user to choose the old forge?  If so, please re-check your math on the odds of a successful forge -- them seem to fail too often.
    Buddy87 @ usa 1
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) Posts: 64GB1
    Yea of course reporting a bug. No chance to donate coins to complete task. Clicked it many times, lost gold, no progress. :(

Yes, could be a good idea to have it fixed before the end of this quest B)
    I do not care about coins but I want GGE to transfer all GP I got to next tasks after I tried to complete first task.
    ..but I do not think they are able to do this..
    Hori @ en 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 644NL1
    edited 11.05.2019
    Regarding the new alliance smithy: Having the minimum coin buy at 80,000 prices this out of range.  The old smithy was only about 7,500.  This means that I can no longer participate in the daily quest.  Does it also mean that when my stock of equipment or gems gets full, that my only option is to throw them out?

This new smithy is very discouraging because there is no way I can spend 80,000 per day.  I am considering leaving the game.  Could you consider allowing the smithy user to choose the old forge?  If so, please re-check your math on the odds of a successful forge -- them seem to fail too often.
    I agree with at least a choice between the old and the new smithy, finishing daily tasks to get the lousy 100 rubies is now taking 80k coins this is in no relation to the old prices. at least you could sell the gear you did not want to keep and now you get scrap you never will use. this is blocking game play for many. I am not intending to pay 80k coins for 100 rubies, its insane.

Post edited by bummer (NL1) on
  • Yea of course reporting a bug. No chance to donate coins to complete task. Clicked it many times, lost gold, no progress. :(

Yes, could be a good idea to have it fixed before the end of this quest B)
    I do not care about coins but I want GGE to transfer all GP I got to next tasks after I tried to complete first task.
    ..but I do not think they are able to do this..
    Hard to believe that they will compensate, anyway i think that its only 1 task per day, not more. :)

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    broke... if you haven't noticed.... the game is just broke :(
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 215GB1
    broke... if you haven't noticed.... the game is just broke :(
    Like me then - broke after spending far too much money on this game!
    Osiris @ en 1
  • If an op is capped do you lose your greenhouse in that op or does it come back to you like deco's do???
    codfather @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,834INT3
    If an op is capped do you lose your greenhouse in that op or does it come back to you like deco's do???
    Post your coordinates and we will be happy to arrange a test......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Relic equipment...Thought it to good to be true, good idea, but just another gimmick. After getting pieces through the Sams event, and foolish me, buying a few, just to try of course, what do I get. For one thing 14 commanders, 3 casts, and just enough equipment to make 1 full com. They also give you Cast gems to defend against NPC attacks, Why, no-one gets any decent NPC attacks that would warrant making an NPC Cast. So what now, you decide to sell these unwanted pieces, for what, rubies, coins, oh no, relic shards. These apparently can be used to remove unwanted gems from equipment sets, cost to remove a gem 2000 shards, buy back equipment price to you for equipment, varies but is between 250 -350 shards, talk about a gimmick, but are we surprised....not.
    Wouldn't be so bad if you could mix and match with other equipment, but no, so think before you buy....
    Right, getting a castelan with bonus vs NPC attacks is bogus, and all the gems i have seen so far give only that bonus.
  • What is the difference between a bonus for "glory invasion targets" and "castle lords"? I thought Bloodcrows were considered to be castle lords? Copies of Players? 
Sign In to comment.