We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Help with the Bee event

How do you start this first attack? Please any suggestions would be helpful

GC

Answers

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,178INT3
    Press THIS button.

Then launch your "attack".  Go ahead and tool it well.  They do not get used up from your inventory, and your troops do not die.  Neither do theirs.  

Just a silly little side thing to do...…  :)
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,116GB1
    My advice don't it's not the type of mock event players should be supporting.  The more you back this the less emphasis on PVP which in theory players claim to want.  

Batten @ en 1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 154ASIA1
    My advice don't it's not the type of mock event players should be supporting.  The more you back this the less emphasis on PVP which in theory players claim to want.  

true, but its good for "new players" if there are any lol as allows for experimenting with def and attack set ups for real pvp, but form experience now a days most people only pvp for brief time when they are declared on in a war, not many choose to do normal pvp
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
    edited 22.04.2019

true, but its good for "new players" if there are any lol as allows for experimenting with def and attack set ups for real pvp, but form experience now a days most people only pvp for brief time when they are declared on in a war, not many choose to do normal pvp
    True.  By far the masses are Event Players on all servers.  Even Int3, where we don't have any Events. :s

This IS the undeniable way that GGS has taken GGE.  Why?  They make the consistent $ on the Event Players, and the BIG BONUS $$$ on those in war.  They cannot Force people into wars, but they CAN make endless events that people feel compelled to participate in.  I was once in an "Event Alliance", and all you heard from "leadership" was "We need more points!".  "We need to get top 20!".  "Go! Go! Go!".   The expectation to ALWAYS be in top 20, or 10, or even #1 in Events, does drive a large number of Alliances.  Those Players WILL spend $ to get there.

I DO encourage the Bee / Pelt / Beads Events for the reason @samasensei (ASIA1) explains.  Since the FL/BC's no longer attack us, there needs to be SOME PvP training.  The SS certainly doesn't do it. and SOME people certainly need it...…….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    I also encourage everyone to try the event, and anyone who enjoys it to continue doing it. Quite a few players really enjoy the collectors event, so why not let them enjoy doing it?
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 402US1
    I've come to view the collector events as a fun little side event that I encourage others to do - especially as arranged experimental attacks/defenses since the game costs/rewards are conveniently modest. 

The only tweak I would make to the event is that non participants don't automatically get the base deco reward.
    The only tweak I would make to the event is that non participants don't automatically get the base deco reward.
    No one around me got the Base Deco award.  B) 

Just HIT the people who don't play, and they won't get the reward.  Then find a few who ARE...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 402US1
    A little hard to do when it won't let me attack most of what's around me for one reason or another, and then most of the targets left are invincible to a single attack.

If someone gets attacked win or lose, but still gets enough points, I have no problem with them getting the deco.  The ones with zero action either way shouldn't get anything.
Sign In to comment.