We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Messages about Easter Bunny and 105% Ruby bonus

I have seen this message when I first logon to Empire, and again when I switch to Outer Realms about a 150% Ruby bonus sale from April 15 to April 24.  I cannot find this bonus anywhere.  I have clicked the button to purchase Rubies in the Outer Realms and get no bonus at all showing up.  

Is this coming today or not?

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
  2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
  3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
  4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
  5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
  6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.

Comments

• i had a 150% offer at main account earlier - don't think they are going to happen in outers only seen a 25% one on first day !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1
    also had a 150% on main account earlier today

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • I've only 2 offers today, 100% and 110%

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
    2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 817Community Manager
    The 150% offer won't be available on the Outer Realms.
Sign In to comment.