We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How do I end this war?

I'm currently at war with two alliances that have no members. All structures are ruins, almost all accounts are deleted.

Answers

• you cant
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • This is currently a bug that the team is aware of. In the meantime I'll see if I can get an update on it for you. :)
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) Posts: 834US1
    edited 15.04.2019
    By "currently", did you mean it has been there for at least in the past 5 Y? Yep, looking forward to get the update in 2040.

P.S. The 2040 is my most optimistic guess. The fact GGS add more bugs then they fix, don't be upset if it get pushed beyond 2050.
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,419US1
    We sent gge a list of close to 100 alliances on our war list that are the same way... over a year ago. I wouldn't hold your breath that it will be fixed anytime soon.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
Sign In to comment.