We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Antwoord

boudie1234 (NL1)boudie1234 (NL1) Posts: 5NL1
edited 06.04.2019 in General Discussion

hoe kom ik in contact. Om gelijk antwoord te krijgen.
Post edited by boudie1234 (NL1) on
boudie1234 @ nl 1

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,158INT3
    Probeer een forum te gebruiken in de taal die u spreekt………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• weinig kans op gelijk antwoord krijgen. je moet een ticket aanmaken voor support.. en dan wachten totdat ze zin hebben om te antwoorden
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 163Community Manager
    weinig kans op gelijk antwoord krijgen. je moet een ticket aanmaken voor support.. en dan wachten totdat ze zin hebben om te antwoorden
    Customer Support recieve a large volume of tickets. They answer them as fast as is possible.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 560NL1
    weinig kans op gelijk antwoord krijgen. je moet een ticket aanmaken voor support.. en dan wachten totdat ze zin hebben om te antwoorden
    Customer Support recieve a large volume of tickets. They answer them as fast as is possible.
    then they should work faster and smarter instead of creating easterpictures etc.
    flug @ nl 1
  • okay..so throwing my two cents in...@CromCruach literally JUST stated that they receive a LARGE volume of tickets and they answer them as fast as possible. Maybe what he should have said was "as fast as humanly possible". But then again, when people think that spamming their support line with thousands of the same tickets with the same question over and over again will get their attention, THAT is when they are slowed down, because then they have to go through ALL those tickets in order to reach other tickets from people with actual questions or concerns who didn't spam their support like others did.

Something to keep in mind.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 92) 
    USA (level 70 LLvl 8) (retired....) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game a lot. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary Negative comments.
    Yes, I do state my opinions bluntly...so what?
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down? 

• My question is why do they recieved a large ammout of reports ?
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.