Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

vip comms and feasts

Few suggestions, that I have also made few times before but still I think those are something that should be done.
so would be pretty nice if those premium commanders, which we get from vip orders, could be like one extra commander in that commander list when we make attack or send defence.
and another suggstion is that those feasts need some rework, would be pretty cool if we could stop feast when we want and then starts new one and also if there could some longer feasts which we could choose, maybe 12h would be pretty cool.

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 05.04.2019
     also if there could some longer feasts which we could choose, maybe 12h would be pretty cool.
    With the ability to hold more food, from Construction Items and the Relic Greenhouse, THIS is a legit request.  But, double the time seems a bit of a reach.  Can't store double the food.   Perhaps a 9 hr feast that costs 120k food?  50% more time for 50% more food seems about right.  AND 50% faster recruit time would be 900% .

Me LIKE!!!!!!!!!!
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
     also if there could some longer feasts which we could choose, maybe 12h would be pretty cool.
    With the ability to hold more food, from Construction Items and the Relic Greenhouse, THIS is a legit request.  But, double the time seems a bit of a reach.  Can't store double the food.   Perhaps a 9 hr feast that costs 120k food?  50% more time for 50% more food seems about right.  AND 50% faster recruit time would be 900% .

Me LIKE!!!!!!!!!!
    I didnt specify anything about them, right now those two best feast are both 6h but price is different and effect. but maybe ggs could do few new feasts where we can choose. your suggestion is pretty good, that could be one of the new ones.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file