We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Roadmap for Q2

BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
The second quarter roadmap for the game is now released. I know many of you will be super sad about the announcement on the Royal Capital event, but the idea is it will be replaced with something of similar alliance interest and better mechanics, so keep your eyes peeled for further new announced events!

To pre-empt questions about Daimyo's, no we can't let on yet what exactly they will be, but you can always research where Daimyo's come from, look at what was added to the nomad event, and come up with your own educated guesses.

Beyond that, all your comments, feedback, suggestions, hate mail, love letters and other contributions gratefully appreciated, and as always the more constructive they are the better! :)

Happy hunting to all you Lords, Ladies and other fine warriors,
- Your Empire team
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• i was wondering why do ids in bird/protected id need support from alliance?
    shouldnt it be restricted, so no support can be sent to them:P
  • obviously, you do not see how useful people in pro mode are to have in an alliance. You can send your attackers to them as their support, which means if you get attacked while offline, you will not lose your attackers, provided you don't lose all your food in the process of the attack. SO, no, they don't need support, but that's not why support gets sent to them.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 123)  Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 48) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• BlackDragon_mit (IN1)BlackDragon_mit (IN1) Posts: 12IN1
    edited 29.03.2019
    exactly and that`s why major multi accounting happens, as people are able to save troops just by going in the id and stationing them on a bird id

barely 5-10 people in the ally keep stationing the army to save the troops by going in other ids
  • maybe...but sometimes, if someone decides to stop playing, and they want to put their account to good use for a while until the rubies run out, they can go under the bird. Now, I know that most people may make multi's just for this purpose, and while i will say I don't approve of that, I still see people being under the bird as useful....if they were only going under by their choice and not making another account just so they can still play and yet still have a safe place for troops.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 123)  Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 48) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• What to do with our 500k royal coints?....

What to do with our 70k premium royal coin cases?....

I will need compensation for it Goodgame empire......!!!!

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    For Royal Capital:
    we don't want a compensation but we need a totally refund on parity! 1 to 1!
    both as alliance resources and as individual tools

2 years of primises, many announces that the royal capital come back... now cancelled!
    It's patetic!

10k rubyes per 1000 tools, thats a good compensation to me
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) Posts: 3,739IT1
    Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) said:
    10k rubyes per 1000 tools, thats a good compensation to me
    If tools cost 20 rubies each you get 20k for 1000 tools, this is what GGS have to do!

I don't remember the exactly costs but I hope/think that anyone have a screen or somewhere on the forum

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    Kidding right?? You guys have accomploshed nothing so faaar and oh..!!!! those postpones are making me vomit
    GGS is faaaar DEAD
  • 3 months of development and this is all that can be produced? You can't expect the player base to trust you if all we have is broken promises, vague pieces of new information and the 'ruby bonus' which isn't an update, and if it was it certainly doesn't add value to the game. 
  • Az3xGOD (INT1)Az3xGOD (INT1) Posts: 38INT1
    Bro i can find better developers that aren't even in 12th grade lmfao
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    Well all there is left to say , is call a ambulance GGE you just shot yourself in the foot once more 

I do not know if i can believe your explanation why you cant do Royal Capitals , when you can do so many other things here.

It seems the most wanted events you have created are the things you cant do , i dont know the mechanics of this game , but your not the first company to lie to your customers.

I like the game but you never address the elephant in the room multi accounts banned players playing shell accounts, VPN it is like you do not want to anything about this. yet i get crapped on every day by the above mention .

these are the thing foremost on your list to do and make statement every month you have displayed it once on banned player , a fraction of what is happening on GGE

I do not understand your motives in this game 

But i still continue just to have a laugh with my friend it is like GGE FACEBOOK  WHICH IS NICE
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.