We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
Roadmap for Q2
What’s planned for Q2:
- Additional Outer Realms scoring mechanics
Following on from feedback from our players and looking at just how popular the Outer Realms have proven we will be focusing on bringing some new mechanics to the game.
- Additional Relic Buildings (Outer Realms + Kingdom’s League)
We’re going to add some new Relic Buildings to the current roster which currently contains our Relic Greenhouse, in order to provide you with more interesting options to have fun with.
- Additional Outer Realms Global Effects
New effects will include food consumption reduction. attack boost for units and a recruitment speed boost.
- Invasion Add-on - Legion of the Daimyos
We will have an add-on which will be similar to what we did in the past to our Nomad Invasion with our Khan add-on. This will be called the Legion of the Daimyos.
- Growing Ruby Bonus (Loyalty Bonus Subscr.)
The Growing Ruby Bonus will give you a ruby bonus for each ruby package purchased in the Shop. The system will increase the percentage bonus value monthly, as long as the subscription is active.
- We are currently investigating partnerships with new payment providers to make purchasing subscriptions more widely available.
- A vendor, styled closely along the lines of the previous Shapeshifter one, was announced in Q4 of 2018. We are working on it now and hope to have it completed within Q2.
- An expansion to our current equipment system, with the introduction of a new tier, will be ready soon
What we’ve done thus far
- The Collector’s Event which started in Halloween 2018 continues with more items and themes.
- Outer Realms has seen some improvements and we will continue with these into the future.
- Implementation of the Kingdom’s League
We’ve also added some first improvements for the Kingdom’s League as well.
- Private Resource Villages are now in place and we hope you enjoy them.
- Global Server Effects
- More commanders are available now.
- Wheel of Fortune Rewards have been updated and hopefully, you’ll be lucky enough to benefit from the new offerings.
- New Nobility Contest Rewards
- War of the Realms/War of the Bloodcrows Dethrone Feature
- Temporary increased food storage space (subscription)
- Improvements for the autofill of attacks
- Gem Removal (E4K)
- Offer Pop-up Spam Filter
- Attack Screen Filtering
- Decoration Forge improvements
- More levels for the Barracks
- E4K Samurai Invasion
- E4K War of the Bloodcrows