We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CG vs Odins Fury - Status Update

Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) Posts: 165GB1
edited 25.03.2019 in War Updates

Comments

• and i thought this was going to be a serious comment about the status of the "war"
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • and i thought this was going to be a serious comment about the status of the "war"
    Okay, will make it serious,

Bot using reached new heights with someone reaching 450mil loot by wednesday. CG dropped to 4th in might, down to 54 members, double figures for players sat in pro mode, harbouring a banned account, 75% of leadership in pro mode. Big names leaving them and the best they can do is complain about the minimum number of troops in a attack.... but then they are doing the exact same thing lol

Anything else?
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 
    1 of many Vikings to teach Crimson Guard what a real war alliance is.....

Long time player with powerful friends

Remember that this is a game 

• Hahaha. Luv it.

@Blitzkrieg (GB1) Tell Nick to keep these videos coming.
  • Erne (GB1)Erne (GB1) Posts: 18GB1
    and i thought this was going to be a serious comment about the status of the "war"

Bot using reached new heights with someone reaching 450mil loot by wednesday. CG dropped to 4th in might, down to 54 members, double figures for players sat in pro mode, harbouring a banned account, 75% of leadership in pro mode. Big names leaving them and the best they can do is complain about the minimum number of troops in a attack.... but then they are doing the exact same thing lol

Anything else?
    Lol....... you saying we lost much, thats nothing compared to you guys in first war day LOL

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting

Anything else?
    Lol....... you saying we lost much, thats nothing compared to you guys in first war day LOL
    wow you had 1 good day, where are you now? LOL
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 

and i thought this was going to be a serious comment about the status of the "war"

Anything else?
    wow you had 1 good day, where are you now? LOL
    Where are you now? LOL

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
    edited 31.03.2019
    Aye keep thinking back to that 1st day of war as that is the only tiny glimpse of success u have seen lmao
    Ur the guy who was only online for first war day? Never seen any ics from you till then... In fact didnt see any, not even in earlier wars

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
    edited 01.04.2019

Ur the guy who was only online for first war day? Never seen any ics from you till then... In fact didnt see any, not even in earlier wars
    ye i dont hit crappy shells like ur account, if u havent seen any then go to specsavers, denying the truth doesn't change the facts lil boy

haha reason why i dont hit you. out of pity, dont wanna make ur acc look ever worse :)

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,506GB1

haha reason why i dont hit you. out of pity, dont wanna make ur acc look ever worse :)

millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01

• Ur the guy who was only online for first war day? Never seen any ics from you till then... In fact didnt see any, not even in earlier wars
    ye i dont hit crappy shells like ur account, if u havent seen any then go to specsavers, denying the truth doesn't change the facts lil boy

You cant make anyone in odins look bad when you have 20 or so shells in pro mode LOL
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 

• Controversy, Drama, Shells accusations..... Odin's Player Enters the Chat.

Yet another place where such players get to run their mouths....

(wonder what insult am i gonna get this time lol)
  • Controversy, Drama, Shells accusations..... Odin's Player Enters the Chat.

Yet another place where such players get to run their mouths....

(wonder what insult am i gonna get this time lol)
    where you been 

• paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

You'd still be losing madly if not for a 4v1 on CG. So it we wiser to just hit while you can and keep your mouth shut, as theyll be back to smash you bud
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) Posts: 165GB1
    edited 02.04.2019
    Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

You'd still be losing madly if not for a 4v1 on CG. So it we wiser to just hit while you can and keep your mouth shut, as theyll be back to smash you bud
    "Losing Badly"

But it went from 23 million gap to 14 million before anyone else was ever involved...

lool nice try, better luck next time 

• Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

"Losing Badly"

But it went from 23 million gap to 14 million before anyone else was ever involved...

lool nice try, better luck next time 
    I mean there is deffo no difference in the number of players (CG) in both screenshots.....

55=64

Basic maths right there 
Sign In to comment.