Discussion Thread: March 2019 Update Notes

BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 505Moderator
Hello again brave warriors,

The March update, due next week, has a whole bunch of super excitement tweaks and features, including the return of the long awaited shapeshifter castellan and a whole bunch of extra commander slots. 

Please leave your feedback, thought, comments, questions and suggestions in this discussionthread.
Thanks a lot! 

Best regards,
Your Empire Family Team
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,580
    2 month bird farm here I come

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Will this castellan replace the apprentice summoner set?
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) Posts: 479
    edited 14.03.2019
    Would be nice if there was a way to get construction tokens without tedious work in outer realms at least give them in troop offers 

still waiting on capitals to become useful again btw we should be getting these new relic troops for at least 1/2 the cost not a very hard feature to add meaning to capital 2 years after KG was unlocked with glory point titles and flame bearers just gave out like candy

as well echoing @Osiris (GB1) we're long overdue for a storm rehaul like what even is the point of playing it right now the PO, equipment got outdated 4 years ago perfect opportunity to add something worth playing for
  • not that bad of an upgdate in my opinion. they're giving some of the stuff they promised, html5, new troops, more commanders. now royal capitals left and i agree with making capitals relevant again somehow, they're useless right now.
  • not that bad of an upgdate in my opinion. they're giving some of the stuff they promised, html5, new troops, more commanders. now royal capitals left and i agree with making capitals relevant again somehow, they're useless right now.
    Well at least the capitals are useless but inactive - that's a blessing in disguise, I know.  We'd be far more outraged if they were an active but flawed event again.  Let's get some of the other bugs fixed first, I say.

Osiris @ en 1
  • I hope that html5 starts working properly,, i tried almost all browsers and under linux too, html5 version used to crash whole browser, now problem is game tab crashes very often, in minutes, flash version crashes about once in few days this moment...
  • flint: first removed from sams to make it harder to get without spending rubies and now they make encampment lvl2 costing 700 flint

food storage: 100,000 food torage extra! thats about 181,000 altogether and as the 11+ upgrades cost resources to craft i bet you have to have a lvl 10 one to actually upgrade it. only the best players who spend money on the game get the lvl 10 storage items and so it would be impossible for people under lgl 800 to get it!
  • It is bullshit that they require construction and upgrade tokens now.
    It is a waste of time in outer realms as we cannot concentrate on the main castle.
    GGS should find a new way of giving these tokens expect as in ruby offers lol.
    Again I say GGS favors the WHALES.....

• @fujiwara (GB1)

My Feedback is what the point???  Whats the point until you address the real issues with the game?

Shapeshiter casts, yet you did it you ignored all the feedback about game balance despite the fact you clearly realised you made a mistake introducing this strength cast, the only real change you made is to make the most powerfull version a ruby cast.  Seems balance doesnt matter as long as the player is paying to be over powered.  Problem is at this point in the game the only accounts buying rubies in significant quantities at this point are the accounts that get cheap rubies.  And i suspect this Cast will be so expensive only the cheap ruby accounts will be able to afford it.  Well done GGE reward the cheats even further.

New Glory tools, again I am guessing they will be horribly expensive, meaning that only really the cheap ruby accounts will be buying them, at least horsetail were available to all players, now it seems you decided to give the cheats another big advantage.

New bakery upgrades, yes brilliant, let the multis and bot users be able to hold a load more food, and therefore a load more troops, genius!!!  another upgrade that favours the cheats again wow i never saw that coming.

I echo what osiris said re the upgrade tokens, if so many of the new items are going to require them then maybe you need to rethink how and where they can be obtained.

So in total, some half decent ideas, unfortunatly ruined by the fact you refuse to address the real issues in the game, those being VPN abuse allowing trace free multi accounting, and also access to cheap rubies.  Until you address these 2 issues, doesnt matter how brilliant the ideas you come up with, you simply wasting your time. 

Make the game work as intended, and ensure that the games rules are adhered to or everything you do is pointless.  Grow a pair and tackle it head on.  And stop wasting everyone time with updates when until you tackle the real issues they are all pointless.   

• Quick maff:
    181k food storeage with the new food item, lets add the two relic houses, which give another 30k space
    And to not forget abt the monthly subscription which gives another 50k bonus.
    If i forgot something, my bad.
    So in total that is 261k space for food.
    (Same on ops, just that the 50k food sub is not workin on op's, so no big difference... 200k).
    Now all we need for april update, more levels for the storehouse.
    Increase that number to 300k.

My yt  video about my empire account :)

Playing on Asia 1 server - Rank 3/4. - Power 1.6M - 24/10/2018 - Alliance - Русь Великая 

• if its returned has it been here before?
  • would be much better if u re introduced the royal capital event...!

• More food storage : Seems like whover that was run past has never met anyone that runs very high negs with that the big players can keep 50-60k and the very few top % 70k deff a castle so yeah now they can spendm 800€ and not even kill all the defenders of a single person screw that idea right into the garbage can, also can only get the buiild items if one has previously bought the level 10 ones from the offers, so exclusive thing that puts everyone who did not buy them, buyer or not, at a massive disadvantage hooray good going even putting whales at a disavantage if they did not buy them.

How do you know that it will be for those who have bought level 10 food storage item? It doesnt seem logical :P
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,580

More food storage : Seems like whover that was run past has never met anyone that runs very high negs with that the big players can keep 50-60k and the very few top % 70k deff a castle so yeah now they can spendm 800€ and not even kill all the defenders of a single person screw that idea right into the garbage can, also can only get the buiild items if one has previously bought the level 10 ones from the offers, so exclusive thing that puts everyone who did not buy them, buyer or not, at a massive disadvantage hooray good going even putting whales at a disavantage if they did not buy them.

How do you know that it will be for those who have bought level 10 food storage item? It doesnt seem logical :P
    that was when it said reuquired material to upgrade it, since than they have changed it so now it is for everyone wants to buy them and given how big of an advantage they are they are needed to compete further upping the minimum cost requried to compete at least somewhat

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.