We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why there are no events on the International 3 server?

146»

Answers

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1
    International 3 players seem to have a rock lodged in their skull. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 771Moderator
    edited 23.05.2019
    Change to one of the 50 other servers with events...………..

I feel quoted  🤔
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 896Community Manager
    Outer Realms is now available on INT3.
  • I know INT3 is more based on PVP, but would it hurt to have 3-4 events per month? I was thinking of buying crowns on this account, but when I found out there were no events, I decided otherwise(100k crowns I was going to buy). Instead, I spent it on fortnite. But would it really matter to these PVP players, to have 3-4 events per month? This would definitely make me and other players more active.
    I spent over 2 years in this server. 
  • darkfirelord5 (INT3)darkfirelord5 (INT3) Posts: 3INT3
    edited 23.05.2019
    International 3 players seem to have a rock lodged in their skull. 
    People like you seem to be Apple
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3
    edited 23.05.2019
    darkfirelord5 (INT3) said:
    I spent over 2 years in this server. 
    That is VERY impressive...… since the Server has not been around for that long...……

EDIT:

I feel quoted  🤔

Guilty as charged.  *AHEM* Hear Ye, Hear Ye!  All men known by these presents: That Wasso (INT3) DID quote the honorable @BM Neroxnex in the above statement, without using the QUOTE button.  He has internally been afforded the 50 lashes, less one.

I REALLY need to stop plagiarizing………..

Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• GGE SUCK IF THERES NO EVENT WHY THEY MAKE ME AUTO SELECT THE INT3 SERVER I THOUGHT I WAS IN INT1 STUPIED GGE NOW IF I WANT TO RESTART ON INT1 IS GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME AND I HAVE TO ABANDON MY INT3 ACCOUNT WHICH I SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON FUCK YOU GGE YOU BETTER QUICKLY UPDATE AND PUT IN EVENTS OR IM FUCKING QUITTING THE GAME AND TELL EVERYONE ON THE SERVER WHO THINKS THAT THERE IS EVENTS ON THE SERVER THAT THERE ISNT AND THEY WILL ALL QUIT
  • I am new Playing this game.I play on Int 3 I am level 13 and had no events.I am not into playing pvp so what is the best sever for me to play on?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3
    I am new Playing this game.I play on Int 3 I am level 13 and had no events.I am not into playing pvp so what is the best sever for me to play on?
    Depends on your time zone and language preference really.  If you like events and no PvP and don't mind a variety of languages and players on different time zones than you, the INT1 & INT2 are slower and easier places to do Events.  If you want majority English in the USA Time Zones, and don't mind a bit of a challenge at times ;) then US1 would be for you.  Finally, if you are in the European Time Zones and prefer English then GB1.  It is as easy as that...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.