We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why there are no events on the International 3 server?

Answers

• .R.I.P. (INT3).R.I.P. (INT3) Posts: 23INT3

when the events will be available on this srv?

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,913INT3
    Hang on, let me check...…………..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• probably when ggs realizes the money they can make with all the extra ruby offers that come along with the events
    catrillion @ usa 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575

I do not see the point first then i do not see the logic of the forum where there is no answer to the question.I think some responsible people should answer why there is no event on INT3.At least 1 for a month.If they invited us to play,and we spend a lot of time here, they should at least be normal and decent to answer the biggest question of all players INT3

There are a number of threads about this one - basically the lack of events is a design decision so that the server is focused more on PvP
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) Posts: 3,739IT1
    edited 17.04.2019
    BM Fujiwara said:
    There are a number of threads about this one - basically the lack of events is a design decision so that the server is focused more on PvP
    It's a bad choice and many player abandon this INT3 server because no events
    I think that 1 or 2 minimum events on months are needed so the players can be grow up but GGS strategy is to sell rubies for growing castles

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    There are many event based servers.
    In fact ... all of them except for INT3.
    INT3 is for those who don't want events.
    If you do want events, INT3 is probably not the best server for you.
    If you do want to play on INT3, you will have to wait somewhere between a very long time and forever for events.

It's not that the feedback isn't being heard, but this is a very deliberate design decision :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

BM Fujiwara said:
    It's a bad choice and many player abandon this INT3 server because no events
    I think that 1 or 2 minimum events on months are needed so the players can be grow up but GGS strategy is to sell rubies for growing castles
    I have said this before on other threads of this topic:  I play on TWO servers.  INT3 for long term satisfaction of building from scratch and being able to improve my attack / defend skills, AND on another server where I get all the freebies and instant gratification from the events.  

and I have still bought 0 rubies on any of the servers I have ever played on.  *CRINGE* 5 servers at last count...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Hang on, let me check...…………..

No, no.....hang on.  Still checking...………….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) Posts: 3,739IT1
    edited 17.04.2019
    There are many event based servers.
    In fact ... all of them except for INT3.
    INT3 is for those who don't want events.
    If you do want events, INT3 is probably not the best server for you.
    If you do want to play on INT3, you will have to wait somewhere between a very long time and forever for events.

It's not that the feedback isn't being heard, but this is a very deliberate design decision :)
    when people join to this INT3 server NOBODY told it and if all the others server have the same events GGS MUST tell it first.

I think if many player know it first 90% don't enter or spend money there, if there is a "test server" GGS must tell first now I think that if ggs want that server survive at least 1 event in a month is necessary.
    I never seen as many castle ruins like there.

I have said this before on other threads of this topic:  I play on TWO servers.  INT3 for long term satisfaction of building from scratch and being able to improve my attack / defend skills, AND on another server where I get all the freebies and instant gratification from the events.  
    Have you speak with others player on INT3 server?
    80-90% ask for some event.... not like others server but for example samu or nomad 1 time in a month

if there is a "test server" GGS must tell first 
    There IS a Test Server.   I play on that server as well.  But, it ISN'T INT3. 

Where exactly do you play again?

Just wondering...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

I'm curious if renegades run on INT3...
    I have not noticed them, but suspect they may.  I will keep an eye out for them over the next few days.   We DO have other minor "events" that occupy the tents outside the castle wall.

WoF, Nobility, and Colossus are currently here.  Along with the Mercenary Post, of course...….. 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Hey @Wasso (INT3), sice you are from INT3 server, has the bloodcrow event ever run in the INT3 server ?
    If yes, then how many days ago (if you remember) ?
    Thanks for your response, mate

Hey @Wasso (INT3), sice you are from INT3 server, has the bloodcrow event ever run in the INT3 server ?
    If yes, then how many days ago (if you remember) ?
    Thanks for your response, mate

@Lord Curzon (INT3)

No.  

The ONLY event that ever showed up ONCE was a Nomads.  I still have the tabs to prove it.   Honestly, I was a little disappointed that it showed up, as I enjoy the no-event challenge.

Happily, for me at least, there have been no other "accidental" events on INT3.

Once again, the odd man out, I seem to be...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 20.04.2019
    I'm curious if renegades run on INT3...
    @_R11G_ (US1)  Confirmed today the Renegades are running on INT3.  Also Shady Lady.  

So, we do have "Events".  Just not the ones that give out POWER like Candy...…..
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• ceka (INT3)ceka (INT3) Posts: 2INT3
    first there was not sign thet this server is different
    so i cant stop now and leave all progres and go on different server
    then in achievements u need to remove things releted with events
    also adventure quest
    and soo meny things
    if you can do questionnare for game you can for opinion for players to have event or not
    and also game will be more interesting
  • It's a decision for those who like the game rather more old school where the events involved hitting other players, and alliances were built up by actually donating out of your own funds. Some players genuinely prefer this.

If you'd rather play events, it's just the wrong server :)
    Would have been nice if Goodgame made this decision at the start of INT 3 and let us know before we committed rather than after we played a Nomad event and got invested.  
    It's a decision for those who like the game rather more old school where the events involved hitting other players, and alliances were built up by actually donating out of your own funds. Some players genuinely prefer this.

If you'd rather play events, it's just the wrong server :)
    Would have been nice if Goodgame made this decision at the start of INT 3 and let us know before we committed rather than after we played a Nomad event and got invested.  
    Nomads only came the one time, and that was after several weeks of no events.  I was surprised, and disappointed, when it showed up.

I am pleased that there have been no events since.  

But, I DO wonder what I will use THESE for...……….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

1 - first there was not sign thet this server is different
    2 - so i cant stop now and leave all progres and go on different server
    3 - then in achievements u need to remove things releted with events
    4 - also adventure quest
    and soo meny things
    5 - if you can do questionnare for game you can for opinion for players to have event or not
    6 - and also game will be more interesting
    I numbered the above so I can respond.

1 - So?  when you AssUMe, we all know what happens.
    2 - Sure you can.  Nothing is stopping you from leaving INT3 and joining INT2, INT1, or any other Server.  Just leave a good farm for me when you leave.
    3 - This IS true.  However, they still have the Great Tournament Achievements in there for ALL Servers to not be able to get.  Clearly not a priority.
    4 - This is also true.  But, so?  You cannot get those little cute PO items that do nothing but take up space until you sell them for miniscule coins?
    5 - LOL! @ this.  GGS has not shown great interest in what the Players want.  Why start now?
    6 - The game IS more interesting without events.  WORK for it.  Don't get handed it.  If you don't like it, see #2 above...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• When is the next event? Do we have to wait for Winter before the next set of events start again?
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    edited 25.04.2019
    When is the next event? 

never

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Sign In to comment.