We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why there are no events on the International 3 server?

I play for awhile and on this server no events came. I asked someone who has been playing for longer than me and he said that it was only once a nomad event. So why there is no more events?

Best Answers

Answers

• I play for awhile and on this server no events came. I asked someone who has been playing for longer than me and he said that it was only once a nomad event. So why there is no more events?
  • cuz ggs want the game to die.

King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • may be ur level is too low and they havent popped up yet
  • may be ur level is too low and they havent popped up yet
    the guy who told me that was only 1 nomad event until now he was level 50 or something like that (+-4) and I know that events are on from level 10. Today I created a new account on UK server and as soon as I hit level 10 nomad event is on.
  • When we'll get em and why they aren't here yet?
    I love being an ahole and toxic, but yea love you all! Also proud ruby buyer from Czech Rep ;)
  • cuz gge wants the game to die and all new players are being forced out the game
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • cuz gge wants the game to die and all new players are being forced out the game
    Ye because int3 is not a server that was made non-event for people that prefer to play war. Get your facts straight first. There will never be events in int3. if you want events join any other server.
    Lol why would they do that? They still must have pretty big profit from the game cuz players like me exists.
    I love being an ahole and toxic, but yea love you all! Also proud ruby buyer from Czech Rep ;)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,916INT3
    JYT (US1) said:
    INT3 was designed for players who want to do straight PvP. No event distractions or whatnot.
    So...………..that Nomad's we had was what?   A Glitch?  Wouldn't be the first one...……..

Yes, I spent all my tabs on "War Horns"...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    JYT (US1) said:
    INT3 was designed for players who want to do straight PvP. No event distractions or whatnot.
    So...………..that Nomad's we had was what?  

A little treat to all the people who have been spamming the support team rioting about no events on INT3. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Why does the game keep spamming me with announcements about this Kingdoms League Event that doesn't exist on my server (int3)? Why would they do this? It doesn't make a bit of sense.

I've only played the game for less than 2 months, and now I'll probably quit the game forever because of this. No, I won't join another server. The mobile app for iOS sucks so bad I've deleted it from my device. Goodbye, Goodgame Studios.
  • Is it worth it to join INT3? I've been playing INT1 for a while and noticed that this server is really old. 90% of the players are level 70+. I want to join a server where everyone is beginning their journey. 
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    NewMike sorry for the spam. You are correct we shouldn't advertise events for players on Intl 3 if events aren't being run there. In the future these announcements won't be shown.
  • ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) Posts: 3,739IT1
    NewMike sorry for the spam. You are correct we shouldn't advertise events for players on Intl 3 if events aren't being run there. In the future these announcements won't be shown.
    It's a joke?
    In the future ggs must be added events on INT3 server otherwise all player that play on it stop player and maybe can make a lawsuit for misleading advertising
    It's not a test server, and no message to tell that before play on it

I want to join a server where everyone is beginning their journey. 

Well, you just answered your own question there since INT3 is the only server that fits your description perfectly.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Yes come join International 3 is the best Server of all we dont have Events but we dont need Events free Stuff is for Noobs.
  • Lemmy (INT2)Lemmy (INT2) Posts: 21INT2
    Lol....  If it's free, it's for me, and I'll take 3......
    Lemmy -  International 2
    edited 22.03.2019
    otherwise all player that play on it stop player 

That'd be great so that we can finally put an end to all of these forum threads and complaints, lol

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Sign In to comment.