Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

"Garments of the shadow sorcerer"

another SS event starts and still no "Garments of the shadow sorcerer" cast you told us febuary, then told us march could you please tell us which year you ment as it clearly was not 2019
indywolf @ en 1

Comments

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    The current ETA plan is towards the end of this month, but it's currently not finalised. All I can suggest is keep an eye on the update note announcements. If it's not in there, don't expect it to appear in the SS shop just yet.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 50
    thank you fuji i was not holding my breath, i am sure they will find another reason not to give it out we get so much mushroom compost from gge so quite used to it now
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    ok the cast sets are here but I need to check something!  My understanding is both the insignia set and the ruby set are the same level but different power levels..

That should mean if you are short 1 or 2 insignia pieces you COULD buy the ruby ones to complete the set.yes or no?
    Shares @ au 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    No, you can't mix and match, they are treated as completely different sets :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    No, you can't mix and match, they are treated as completely different sets :)
    thanks
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.