We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Freedom Players Now hiring

greeting to all who deserve respect!

to whoever is interested to find a loyal alliance that he likes to call home its welcome at freedom players where your game will be your game as u like it to play it .at freedom players we respect u & we never interfere with anyone's style of playing

@respect the good game  empire rules of playing and not rules that are been put out there from mediocre arrogant players and be active and be fearless from fake fires upon anyone's castle they're not real  it's just the game  be a gamer and play to have fun we are at we are at US 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,772AU1
    What's the salary?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Hoioidoi (US1)Hoioidoi (US1) Posts: 3US1
    edited 11.03.2019
    That's a lot more fake fires that I thought
  • golemi (US1)golemi (US1) Posts: 8US1
    hey u tale of your pappy crusaders it's not that you or your other multi puppy did the fires those are done long ago i don't spend my resources turning off fires i made tools with them i don't fall from u or from no one by the way no one out there can get a single thing out of my walls ever 
  • hey u tale of your pappy crusaders it's not that you or your other multi puppy did the fires those are done long ago i don't spend my resources turning off fires i made tools with them i don't fall from u or from no one by the way no one out there can get a single thing out of my walls ever 
    What.

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• hey u tale of your pappy crusaders it's not that you or your other multi puppy did the fires those are done long ago i don't spend my resources turning off fires i made tools with them i don't fall from u or from no one by the way no one out there can get a single thing out of my walls ever 
    ???
Sign In to comment.