We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
HTML5 Blurry Visuals - Information Collecting Thread
We had our HTML5 switch this week on Monday, the 4th of March and we've already collected a lot of feedback from you, which will further help with solving issues which were reported by you.
There's one issue though which we would like to take a closer look at:
We've received reports about blurry visuals in the game and we want to analyze this topic as much as possible, in order to find a solution. That's why we're opening this dedicated thread which will only deal with feedback about the blurry visuals topic!!!
If you're currently encountering any blurry visuals in the game, then we would need you to provide us with the following information:
- Your PC specifics like for example:
- information about the operating system that you're playing with (Windows, macOS/iOS)
- information about the hardware/device that you're using (desktop, laptop, etc.)
- information about your CPU, GPU
- Your Screen/Display resolution, like for example:
- are you playing in HD or non-HD
- are you playing in 4K UHD
- what is your screen resolution (e.g. 1980 x 1020, 1680 x 1050, 1280 x 1024, etc.)
- Your Screen's/Display's pixel density
- depends on the type of screen/display you use, like...
- ... how big is your screen/display
- ... what type of screen/display is it
You can also find this overview on the original source/website https://www.eizoglobal.com/library/basics/pixel_density_4k/index.html if you scroll down to "High Resolution/High Pixel Density Displays".
Again, please only provide the requested information in the specifically created discussion-thread, which will be entirely dedicated to the "blurry visuals"-topic and can be found here.
For all additional HTML5 related feedback that you want to provide, please take a look at our general HTML5 switch feedback discussion here.
Your Empire Family
fujiwara @ us-1