Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: February Update Notes

1235»

Comments

• Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    The new rewards for the nobility contest look pretty good. I'll be interested to see the full extent of them. Any other way to get construction tokens is great.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Has anyone noticed that upgrading barracks to level 6 knocks off your build item? I'm using a level 4 troop recruitment item (+80 troops per slot)

Halp lol
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Has anyone noticed that upgrading barracks to level 6 knocks off your build item? I'm using a level 4 troop recruitment item (+80 troops per slot)

Halp lol
    yep noticed the same

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Damn sunken cost fallacy and my stupid, susceptible brain.
    I've been playing for almost 7 years now (started current account about 5? I think years ago, old ones all died after a week because I forgot about them lol), and looking back that's 8 more years than I wanted.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    My apologies for the outburst; I needed to get that off my chest.
    It didn't really have anything to do with the announcement/update.
    Please carry on and enjoy your day!
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Must say that new nobility rewards are looking nice and much much better then before. Hope u will invent new tasks too. ;)
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    just seen the event list for march why are we only getting 1 round of sams ? and 3 noms 
    indywolf @ en 1
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) US1 Posts: 169

March LTPE - Equipment Sets

Level 70+ commander set: "Artifacts of the Phoenix Knight" [POWER SYSTEM VERSION]

is this real? hard to believe but ill take it.

blackflames @ usa 1
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    It is the absolute weakest version of the set you know. But yeah, I'm very excited about getting it :)

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) US1 Posts: 169
    may be the weakest but still means thats 1 attack per wave sent out that doesnt need boosters anymore lol 
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    what the hell is gge doing with schedule???

prepared everything for beri invasion and now there is foreign????

are you drunk up there????

THX!!!!! for nothing again
    flug @ nl 1
  • why do gge fk up again?
    still waiting for the yoshiro commander in the samshop, does it really take 3 months and counting to do something that was promised in the updat of november? samoerai is probably buggy and they want to get money with people buying it in the ruby shop. that why it is only 1 time a month instead of 2 times(again sams is not in the seasonevent pfff)
    @BM Fujiwara
    explanation needed very badly please!
Sign In to comment.