Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: February Update Notes

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I see you ignored all the feedback regarding the kingdom league rewards then, nice job,

So i can literally ignore the whole event and not hit a single thing for the whole 2 weeks. and I end up with 9 construction tokens and 30 upgrade tokens.

Or i can go mental for the whole 2 weeks smacking everyhting in sight winning every day of the 14 days, and I might and i suspect its not possible still to get the anhialator Level as 20 levels in 14 days doesnt seem possible I am guessing you will not get a full 1.5 Levels per gold medal!

But assuming the top level is achievable i get 12 construction tokens and 50 upgrade tokens!

what on earth are you thinking?  firstly making an event that has levels that are simply impossible to get, and giving out prizes for players that do nothign almost as big as those that bust a gut?  Its almost like you are trying to make all those shells and multis level up by doing nothing.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • @Philt123 (GB1)

Don't forget to gain the end rewards you need to gain at least 1 gold token as well ! so slanted to ruby whales is unbelieveable - almost as if they (the whales) are GGS employees or sharholders ?

I got a lot of silver ones last time and only found out that you needed 1 win by accident !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    @Philt123 (GB1)

Don't forget to gain the end rewards you need to gain at least 1 gold token as well ! so slanted to ruby whales is unbelieveable - almost as if they (the whales) are GGS employees or sharholders ?

I got a lot of silver ones last time and only found out that you needed 1 win by accident !
    Actually a decent ruby spender and in with other ruby spenders and last time did not get a first place but consistently placed second and third and got no end of event rewards.
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    Additionally, just seen the cost of the new axe man troop in the barracks and even with 40% crafted cost reduction he is showing as 1236 per man. so assuming the ranged are the same, only 3.7mil for a 3k army! 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    yep which is why what you want to do is nothing for the first 13 days of the event, by day 14 you will be with players that have also done nothign all event, and you will be able to get gold by doing next to nothing.

The event mechanics in this event are just so for off its unreal in that the event gets easier the less you do.  I get making the mistakes on the first run, but to carry them all through to subsequent events is crazy.

Its bad enough using your customers as beta testers, but whats worse is when you do then you ignore them!!!

I suspect GGE had a feedback filter, ie they ony read the positive feedback, any negative feedback is just assumed to be incorrect!
    Philt123 @ en 1
    So Looking at the amount you get for a gold medal, its approx 50% of a level  so can anyone from GGE or the BM's confirm that it is impossible even if you win all 14 days of this event to get anywhere near the higher levels of the kingdom titles and therefor the kingdom prizes.  as it appears to me even if you win 14 gold medals you will be lucky to get 7 out of the 20 levels.

If so can you explain why you would run an event like this not once but twice?

Do you not agree that running a competition dangling prizes that are impossible to attain is misleading, if I am being very generous, but the reality is looking a lot more sinister than that. 

To do it once could be a mistake sure its a new event, to do it twice ???   You tell me.....

Confirmation would be appreciated.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Retsef (US1)Retsef (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I think the jokes on us.  Why does anyone bother to play this game?  I still play, but I have no idea why.  I'm convinced they've found a way to subconsciously addict us all to the pretty color and the allure of rubies and other meaningless rewards.

It's kind of comical if you think about it.  People find a way to find the good in many of their updates but the truth is, the only decent update they've come out with in the last 7 years is the autofill and preset feature for setting up attacks.  I could live without the rest.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Additionally, just seen the cost of the new axe man troop in the barracks and even with 40% crafted cost reduction he is showing as 1236 per man. so assuming the ranged are the same, only 3.7mil for a 3k army! 
    yes the price is same for both, and that is just horrible price. 

wasnt there supposed to be more spots for commanders and some more room for equipment storage too?
  • I remember when rubies were something that could help players get a little earlier in the goal with something, the map was full of players, many new neighbors came on the map every day, that was good times at GGE. Now there is a demand for ruby ​​purchases for everything, and no new neighbors on the map, almost no old neighbors either, soon empty around my old HB in green. total wrong development for the game, 4-500 def in all BC, without ruby ​​use only helps to continue the miserable development, most accounts on our server are dead and in holiday alliances :(

Dodgern @ skn 1
  • last mnth I haven't logged in for 2 weeks this mnth again haven't logged in for 2weeks never felt better that is my feedback for you gge and also you sck big time I pi** on your new event,nobility rewards and rest of the sh*t that is just thrown in the game fix your sh*t than work on smthing new. Sometimes I wonder why do ppl even write over here on the forum and write smthing serious cause you id*ots don't care abt anything. I have so many questions for your beautifull empleeys but why bother cause they don't have answears they would just repeat oh we are working on it. You are not working on anything

ba bye cya in 2 weeks for my new feedback

your 
    BRAVE WARRIOR

• Okay I am getting more and more disapointed in your ability to develope this game. First off the update is usless, I mean more look itmes a shitty event, I guess the new troops are a welcome change but thats it. 1 month and we keep getting less and less exciting  updates. The pvp is dead, the BC/FI became bad with no real targets, even after 1000+ attacks the targets keep having less than 2k troops lol. Way to reward your player. The subscriptions lol, what a joke. Ruby whores getting even more fucking things , and why the fuck is auto sell equipment even there, that should be for every one !!!!!!!!!!
    You keep promising but not delivering. Allianzes have nothing to do with their massive stock of rubies and resources, just turning on GB and support travels.Make something for the allianzes use those res and rubies like buildings that every allianze has acces to and can upgrade it and get bonuses.Again the BC/FI GOT REALLLY BAD.Not even metioning the castellan thats gona get relised.

Hope you can return the game into a fun game again, with the plans you put for Q1 I doubt it.
  • I think the jokes on us.  Why does anyone bother to play this game?  I still play, but I have no idea why.  I'm convinced they've found a way to subconsciously addict us all to the pretty color and the allure of rubies and other meaningless rewards.

It's kind of comical if you think about it.  People find a way to find the good in many of their updates but the truth is, the only decent update they've come out with in the last 7 years is the autofill and preset feature for setting up attacks.  I could live without the rest.
    I agree left game for a year did loads in real life now find myself playing game most nights . Every time they bring in new events/updates the game goes backwards  complain to support and you are either ignored or there stock answer (sorry I don't understand your question ) Said this before they need to concentrate on what they have and fix all the little bugs before they bring in more events , They cant fix what they have but can flood me with pop ups and invites to new games :((
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    I see you ignored all the feedback regarding the kingdom league rewards then, nice job,

So i can literally ignore the whole event and not hit a single thing for the whole 2 weeks. and I end up with 9 construction tokens and 30 upgrade tokens.

Or i can go mental for the whole 2 weeks smacking everyhting in sight winning every day of the 14 days, and I might and i suspect its not possible still to get the anhialator Level as 20 levels in 14 days doesnt seem possible I am guessing you will not get a full 1.5 Levels per gold medal!

But assuming the top level is achievable i get 12 construction tokens and 50 upgrade tokens!

what on earth are you thinking?  firstly making an event that has levels that are simply impossible to get, and giving out prizes for players that do nothign almost as big as those that bust a gut?  Its almost like you are trying to make all those shells and multis level up by doing nothing.

event is supposed to be 6 weeks and then if you win alle groups for 6 weeks you can get anihaltor,
    you need 14 points per rank up
    gold medal 7 points
    silver medal 6 points
    etc.

this is still test runs according to ggs

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    its bullshit is what it is, total and utter bullshit.  6 week competition and you need to win every single day of those 6 weeks.

PMSL, they need their heads testing.

it makes no sense as does running an event that isnt ready, and doesnt work right and that you cant get 2/3 of the rewards.

it is a joke, and its not 1st april,  

its
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    yeah rewards are not worth the effort

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

event is supposed to be 6 weeks and then if you win alle groups for 6 weeks you can get anihaltor,
    you need 14 points per rank up
    gold medal 7 points
    silver medal 6 points
    etc.

this is still test runs according to ggs
    ….and don't forget, if you "buy" the season pass for 0 rubies, you get the extra rewards for leveling up.

This is another "test run".  Short on purpose.  But still, the upgrade tokens are worth it...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    @Philt123 (GB1)

Actually a decent ruby spender and in with other ruby spenders and last time did not get a first place but consistently placed second and third and got no end of event rewards.
    dont get end event rewards unless u get 1 gold medal..
    Shares @ au 1
    the time for test runs are in the testing phase, you dont do that in the live environment, why go to the time and effort and expense of setting up a test environment if you dont use it. 

The fact remains that no matter what GGE "claim" they have run an event where it is IMPOSSIBLE to attain at least 2/3 of the prizes that are on display.  No matter how you dress that up or down its just plain wrong.  That should never happen.

And worst of all this is the 2nd time it has happened.  Its really not good enough.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Construction and upgrade tokens in Nobility. :lol:
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • its a test run, read what gge said. still evaluating.
Sign In to comment.