Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: February Update Notes

Comments

• Where in the fuk are Foreigners?
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    Gigantic Game Error????

where are the crows wich should come today instead of beri invasion???????

flug @ nl 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 827
    edited 21.02.2019
    @BM Fujiwara @BM Neroxnex @BM QueenB @Alpinolo

anyone awake at GGs as you have ways of contacting them - where are the crows and no nobility contest either !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    hear the sound of silence

flug @ nl 1
  • Manfred1 (INT1)Manfred1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 29
    GGE atleast tell us what is happening and when will bloodcrows and nobility contest srtarts
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 827
    edited 21.02.2019
    Server issues on FR1 - hotfix soon - posted by BM Fujiwara just

downtime now x fingers sorted not more issues !
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Another fine mess by GGE
  • Anshal_ (IN1)Anshal_ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 28
    why is there a second maintenance???
    i dont have my food managed now :disappointed:  
    that was for fr1  to prevent issues on our server :):):):):):)

ain't it funny?
    flug @ nl 1
  • frandon (GB1)frandon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    I dont normally say anything on the forums but come on GGE,why a hotfix when nothing got fixed,are you really wanting us all to walk away,if not you are going the wrong way about it  :(
    frandon @ en 1
  • I don't think this is the place to say such things if you really want to make a change. The only way to resolve such issues is to contact support, although they are unreliable. Ranting here will do nothing.
  • Looks like we've gotten the Kingdom's League... event will be popping up anytime then.
    Looks like we've gotten the Kingdom's League... event will be popping up anytime then.
    but no event :)    
    flug @ nl 1
  • True, let's wait.

• How long do we need to fukin wait. This is absolutely rediculous. Unreal.
  • Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    I guess we are gonna have another hotfix to ensure the landing of the bloodcrows? You'd better freeze the food for the coming hours, because a lot of players will get into trouble without an event in green.
  • Admittedly this is ridiculous but I don't know you are speaking to since no one who has the ability to freeze food is going to read this post of your @Becca (NL1)
  • I guess we are gonna have another hotfix to ensure the landing of the bloodcrows? You'd better freeze the food for the coming hours, because a lot of players will get into trouble without an event in green.
    been hammering robbers but once got 19k gallantry food will be sorted  + 20% :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• Why no comp ?????? you start the bloody kingdom league but then say you cant start yet as no qualifiying comp running . Maybe an idea to sort your shit out before you bring in new ideas in game , yet again you screw players over in long comp how are we supposed to finish it when you stop the comps from running properly
  • Sorry I forgot you want us to buy more rubies that's why you mess everything up .

Here's a novel idea get the game running properly then maybe people would be minded to spend some of there hard earned money as it stands not another penny from me until game runs without cock ups for 30 days

Sign In to comment.