We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: February Update Notes

Hello again brave warriors,

An exciting new rework is coming for nobility contest rewards and some more cosmetic aesthetics are just a couple of the things to look forward to in our  February update due next week. 

Please leave your feedback, thought, comments, questions and suggestions in this discussionthread.
Thanks a lot! 

Best regards,
Your Empire Family Team
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    At least GGS got lazy enough not to add the Shadow Sorceress.
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 237GB1
    Just another BS update 
    with nothing in it that anyone wants 
    another nail in the coffin GGE 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Have not noticed any differnece in fl/bc after hundreds of hits, same for alliance mates but when tf did everyone like fl/bc ???

Also great of ggs to finally improve the nobility contest rewards and adding some of the much needed farming tools for rank1, finally I was almost dropping below 35k, had me worried there
    No, I meant in last 10 events we just get 2 events that were paylable with good targets and posibility to reach 7.5mil without buying offers etc. Im just disapointed with this like all other players at least from my server. Event is boring and there is no fun at all especially when u get dethrone option with just tokens. I dnt want to waste neither 1 token fro this crap of targets. Medals are ok bcs anyway I dnt have nothing smarter to spend medals on and its good for FI/BC but they are pushing people to stop playing this game with this wrong moves and decisions in the game. They are loosing with that and we (players) too. 

Yea let's wait and see how nobility is going to be represented, they just gave example for now, hope rewards will be better then that. I agree they ruined most events (monthly, individual and alliance) rewards are miserable for real. We want more, rubies, troops, special decos and items. For example they remowed great and cool decos from NO 1 place in individual event FI/BC and put crap etc. And many more things but tired of writing...
  • --Syed-- (ASIA1)--Syed-- (ASIA1) Posts: 24ASIA1
    Good step except the things which players wanted were neglected like bringing back the royal capital to life or a PVP event either a new one or correcting the shapeshifters!
    I would love to see these in upcoming update!
    Proud General Of Drunken Fist 
    Current level: 70 L.L 258 (16-2-19) 
    Base PP: 700K+ 

Non-Ruby Player 
    That's all... ;)

https://prnt.sc/ij4z4u
    https://prnt.sc/ij4zc1

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 306GB1
    oh no....

reheated leftovers again.... only fit for brave worriers who won't go elsewhere....

Warriors deserve some new red meat we can get our teeth into....
  • Just bring Samis twice a month again ffs
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 234GB1
    Missing Sams, No berimond invasion at all in feb, still waiting for royal cities.  Always out of storage. This appears to be quite a boring upgrade on what is a boring month for variety. 

cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Where is the royal capital????????????
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 750US1
    edited 16.02.2019
    whohoo there goes the events I was preping for.
    ffs could we please get the events we want? I don't think anyone would want to have kingdom's league over beri invasion.
    And could we please get more than one samurai per month? I get that nomads makes more money, but some players (like me) are hanging around for samurai to finish up parts of ivory queen. I've been stuck at the Spend 50k Sam Tokens for what feels like close to a year now because half the year when samurai was on I was really busy irl and the other half there was no samurai lol.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Aaron. V (SKN1)Aaron. V (SKN1) Posts: 11SKN1
    Very good update I must say! New rewards to nobility contest: Top Reward #1 = Large material sack (Farming Tools)
    XDD farming tools LOL
  • @BM Fujiwara  any news when next samurai's will be or have they found the fatal bug in it ?

if they've been postponed indefinately an alternative quest needs to be inserted in the ivory queen so people can complete it !
    :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Ashe (AU1)Ashe (AU1) Posts: 25AU1
    Six Years of playing!
    Have seen the new owners of GGE totally screw this game from sheer greed!
    I have patiently continued plugging away to find a decent FL/BC - only to find there is a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting one. Better odds playing lotto!
    Have seen rewards for hard work whittled away with goalposts continually moved.
    Wheel tickets increased while crappy prizes stay the same - winning troops cut down - no chance of finishing the last Ivory Queen Quest now.
    The game has been watered down so much - it has become truly pathetic.
    I think I am pretty much done with it.
    One question though... What happens when those of us who invest small amounts now & then disappear?
    Does GGE really think the ruby whales will stay when they have noone to mess with? 
    LOL Good luck with that.
    Ashe @ au 1  
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,898ASIA1
    More farming tools in the events plase, i have only 40k... i wanna beat my whale of the server which has 80k farmin tools
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• meh I want more baremond invasion..
    Member of USA1 for 5 years!
    King clone
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 175GB1
    I am curious as to what has happened to Green Beri and the Samurai too - they weren't broken are they broken now? That's usually why events go missing.

I am looking forward to the Carnival event, I enjoy those, they are fun.  I encourage my team to take part too as its good practice pitting your armies and attack setups against strong opponents to see how you fare, and adjusting if the answer was not so well!  Being able to do that without loss of troops or tools makes the event a great simulator and learning tool (and gives great insight into other people's defence habits).

Still no mention of or sign of the blasted pop-up problem being addressed; someone posted somewhere that there could be an icon, banner or tent somewhere that was a go-to place for offers.  Great idea.  JUST GET THEM OFF THE SCREEN IN FRONT OF ANYTHING I AM TRYING TO DO. Even when they appear (nominally) in the background behind the window I have open, they cause lag, resetting of selections and mis-selection of things. For the love of the game, please please listen to your paying public on this one.

As for the FL/BC events - they are so unbelievably boring now. The castles are atrocious even with dethroning. Just make them more interesting please.  Doing the entire event now without the use of banners and flags because its simply not worth wasting them on such appalling targets.  Funny how its always the same people who get the big targets.  Call that luck of the draw?  I call it fishy.

Anyway, let's see what we will see next week.

Onward and, er, well - onward
    Osiris @ en 1
Sign In to comment.