I am looking for an alliance for server int3

I just created my account ''wowerer'' and I am looking for an alliance with team speak or sth like that.
I am a very experienced player with experiences from German 1 Server on which I have had a lv 800 account and played in several wars!

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Hey bro join us we have a alliance discord with about 8 members and most of us have years of experience we are called Kings Of Azura check us out

• Hey bro join us we have a alliance discord with about 8 members and most of us have years of experience we are called Kings Of Azura check us out
    wowerer (INT3) said:
    I just created my account ''wowerer'' and I am looking for an alliance with team speak or sth like that.
    I am a very experienced player with experiences from German 1 Server on which I have had a lv 800 account and played in several wars!

Thanks in advance
    Yeah. You should join Emman.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,086INT3
    Hey bro join us we have a alliance discord with about 8 members and most of us have years of experience we are called Kings Of Azura check us out
    wowerer (INT3) said:

Thanks in advance
    Yeah. You should join Emman.
    I think he made the right choice in joining Phoenix.  ;)  Currently the #2 alliance on the server.  

Of course, Kings of Azura in 424 isn't bad too.  

for the record, mine is 236.  But, that isn't saying much over here...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.