We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Greenhouse

Where are the tokens for the relic greenhouse and how do I get a greenhouse
SKULLBUSTER

USMC        RET.

Comments

• u get it from outer realsm

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,713INT3
    ….also Kingdom League.

But, that may only be for the season pass holders...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• RenGold (NL1)RenGold (NL1) Posts: 34NL1
    You can earn tokens for the greenhouse in the international events like Outer Kingdom and the event with divisions (forgot the name). There you'll find build tokens and upgrade tokens. There are 2 ways to see how many build tokens you have:
    -1- In the Build-menu you'll find the Relic Greenhouse. In the icon you'll find (example) 11/120. This means that you need 120 to build a relic greenhouse, but you own 11 build tokens.
    -2- In the castle view menu the bottom tab. Here you'll find the number of build tokens and upgrade tokens you own.
    RenGold @ nl 1
  • How do you calculate the actual production of the relic greenhouse?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    I'd imagine it works just like granaries...
    Take the base food production (+build item, if you have it equipped)
    Multiply by productivity.
    There you are.

This screenshot is for a granary but I'm pretty sure it works the same.

Base is 265, productivity is 857% in this case.

@honkey12b (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Yes it does work the same.  my greenhouse produces over 3K in food with PE bonuses.  

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Simpsons (FR1)Simpsons (FR1) Posts: 22FR1
    Hi everybody 

There was a question about the relic greenhouse earlier on this thread but I haven't seen any answer about it.

Is it possible to destroy the relic greenhouse ? 

Joueur présent sur jeux.fr :)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,713INT3
    Hi everybody 

There was a question about the relic greenhouse earlier on this thread but I haven't seen any answer about it.

Is it possible to destroy the relic greenhouse ? 

Yes, you can.   Don't know why you would, but the option is there.  Does not show getting any resources for doing so either.  Would be a total loss of the Construction Coins, I suppose.  

Anyone had one catch on fire yet?  THAT would be something.  Send a destroyer Commander against someone with 2 level 20 Greenhouses.

For the record, mine is only level 18...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• im sorry but have never seen build items for the green house nothing show when you get them or how i have 112/120 and it never changes shows build tokens in rewards etx for barracks but never for green house where are they and how do i get them
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,623GB1
    you can win them in the outer relms event.  and you could win them in the kingdom league.   I have also seen them in a few nobility contests.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • thks 
Sign In to comment.